9  Marco Kropf          6pts   Captain America
10 Olivier Lavaud-Canone 6pts  Captain America
11 Benny Kaiser         3pts   Esper Control
12 Jan Göhring          3pts   UR Splinter Twin
13 Felix Schulmerich    3pts   Storm Combo
14 Joachim Robts        0pts   Jund

Match 1: Jan Schulze  with RDW (2:0)

Game1:
Jan started quick with a Goblin Guide and Rakdos Cackler, but he had only 2 Mountains. I destroyed his second mountain with Vindicate. At the end(he drewed a new Mountain) I played Waragte for Crumbling Sanctuary and he conceded.

Game2:
Jan had to mulligan to5 but started again quick with Goblin Guide and Firedrinker Satyr. I played Tezzeret Agent of Bolas turn 3, which gathered artifacts and 5/5 creatures. As I found Enlighted Tutor for Crumbling Sanctuary the game was over.

Match 2:Tobias Müller WW (2:1)

Game1:
Tobias started turn 1 with Plains, Chrome Mox, Elite vanguard and Isamaru. Next turn followed by Mutavault and a Crusade. I was very low on lifepoints where i found my Wrath of God and Rishadian port for his Mutavault. As he played out 2 new creatures I lost.

Game2:
Tobias started with an Aether Vial and turn2 Leonin Relic-Warder for my Grim Monolith. I played Oath of Druids and assembled in the next turns a good board position(including Staff of Nin shoting his Soltari Priest) with the oathed creatures against many white creatures from Tobias including a Sliver Knight and a Sword of Fire and Ice(which dealt me enough damage even against my board position). My opponent countered my next two Spells Firespout and Wildfire with Brave the Elements and Mana Tithe. A few turns later I resolved a Martial Coup for 5 which won at the end.

Game3:
I kept a 7card hand(after the Free Mulligan) with only 1 land 1 Talisman and Oath of Druids. First turn I drewed Maze of Ith but the next turn I had my second land for the Oath o.D.. A few turns later my bigger creature had overwhelmed the smaller white creatures.

Match 3: Marcus Franz with Izzet Control (2:0)

Game1:
Markus kept a mono red hand with 3 Mountains, Young Pyromancer, Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning. As he resolved his Young Pyromancer I can resolve The Abyss, which would had eaten all creatures Markus had so he didn't played anything till the end of the game. The end came quick with Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas.

Game2:
In the first turns Markus had Grim Lavamancer on his side, as I played Jace the Mind Sculptor he played Fact or Fiction(divided into a single Blood Moon and 3 lands with Gitaxian Probe on the other pile). Next turn Markus resolved Magus of the Moon and I played Wildfire. Leaving the board only with a Talisman of Dominance and a Jace TMS with 1 loyality counter. The next turns i only drew nonbasic mountains and unplayable spells. A few turns later Markus resolved his suspended Ancestral Vision and I had finally found the Mox Diamond which let my cast Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas which won the game quick.

Match 4: Matthias Hittel with Esper Control (1:1:1)

Game1:
We traded a few spells and I can resolve Tezzeret, the Seeker searching for Winter Orb while Matthias was tapped out. He conceded suddenly (8 minutes gone)

Game2:
Matthias started quick with Baleful Strix and Blade Splicer. He countered my Staff of Nin which was searched by Tainted Pact. My final spell Wrath of God also got countered, so I lost relative quick. (Another 15 minutes gone)

Game3:
My first turn Coalition Relic got countered, at least I could resolve Thran Dynmao turn 2 and turn 3 my Staff of Nin. All the following turns Matthias played Glen Elendra Archmage 4 times with Unburial Rites and Reveilark which I could handle with my Spells and the Staff of Nin. Other hardcounter shattered all my victory plan, meanwhile my Staff of Nin shots his Snapcaster Mage twice, and his Trinket Mage + Kitchen Finks(all with help, not the Staff alone). After felt 30 minutes(on my watch) I couldn't win in the extra turns with my Elspeth, Knight Errant, because I played in the early-mid game Crumbling Sanctuary hoping his Glen Elendra Archmage would counter it(instead of other spells).
So in my time calculation only 53 minutes were gone but the judge told me it were the full 60 minutes(which I really doubt).
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Vazdru

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Nahkampfhamster

Can you please post the decklists :)
i would really appreciate it :)

GoblinPiledriver

Sry for the delay, I realized I didn't had the list I'm actually playing online.

The list has 3 main colors blue white and red, the other 2 colors are support colors black has 9 cards and green has 5 cards.
It has 2 main themes planeswalkers and Oath of Druids , the side theme is the artifact combo Thopter Foundry + Sword of the Meek.
With the 9 planeswalkers the usual Propaganda/Ghostly Prison is unappreciated, so I play one Wrath of God more then usual(now 2).

5C-(Planeswalker)Oath-Staxx
Manalands:(34)
1 Flooded Strand
1 Polluted Delta
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Wooded Foothills
1 Windswept Heath
1 Arid Mesa
1 Scalding Tarn
1 Misty Rainforest
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Marsh Flats

1 Tundra
1 Underground Sea
1 Badlands
1 Taiga
1 Savannah
1 Scrubland
1 Volcanic Island
1 Tropical Island

1 Ancient Den
1 Seat of the Synod
1 Vault of Whispers
1 Great Furnace
1 Tree of Tales
1 Darksteel Citadel

1 Tolaria West
1 Tolarian Academy
1 Forbidden Orchard
1 Glimmervoid
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Flagstones of Trokair

1 Academy Ruins
1 Wasteland
1 Mishra's Workshop
1 Rishadan Port

Manastones:(14)
1 Mox Diamond
1 Mox Opal
1 Azorius Signet
1 Dimir Signet
1 Izzet Signet
1 Simic Signet
1 Talisman of Progress
1 Talisman of Dominance
1 Talisman of Indulgence
1 Grim Monolith
1 Coalition Relic
1 Chromatic Lantern
1 Worn Powerstone
1 Thran Dynamo

Reserve Mana:(5)
1 Crop Rotation
1 Expedition Map
1 Life from the Loam
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Fabricate

Planeswalker:(9)
1 Jace, the Mind Sculptor
1 Ral Zarek
1 Ajani Vengeant
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
1 Tezzeret the Seeker
1 Gideon Jura   
1 Elspeth, Sun's Champion
1 Karn Liberated   

Creatures:(3)
1 Sharuum the Hegemon
1 Sun Titan
1 Rune-Scarred Demon

Draw/Tutor:(12)
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Personal Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Tainted Pact
1 Transmute Artifact
1 Intuition
1 Yawgmoth's Will
1 Muddle the Mixture
1 Wargate
1 Future Sight
1 Staff of Nin

Defensive:(10)
1 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
1 Maze of Ith
1 Lightning Helix
1 Vindicate
1 Firespout
1 Ensnaring Bridge
1 Wrath of God
1 Supreme Verdict
1 The Abyss
1 Crumbling Sanctuary

Manahate:(5)
1 Winter Orb
1 Tangle Wire
1 Armageddon
1 Rising Waters
1 Mishra's Helix

Masshate:(4)
1 Wildfire
1 Burning of Xinye
1 Devastation
1 Martial Coup

Else:(4)
1 Oath of Druids
1 Thopter Foundry
1 Sword of the Meek
1 Entreat the Angels
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.