Main Menu

Community Poll - Mulligan

Started by Vazdru, 13-07-2013, 12:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Sabbath

A > B >>>>>> C

Sorry, but road to paris is the number one bug in traditional magic.. first you got only lands, then you got no lands, then you got no chance.

katho

Comic Attack Erfurt
Paulstraße 9
99084 Erfurt
0361/6570997
www.comic-attack.de
info@comic-attack.de

kasta

oschmael

Wasser

D) As a Highlander we spoil "one" Card.

If I had to choose from abc I dont like ABC. But choose C.

Try to think about my Idea of spoiling one Card!

Firestorm Hellkite

D) The EHD Mulligan as I proposed it and explained my reasons here: http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?topic=913.new#new

Imho B) and C) also would be acceptable. But A) is a no (more) go!

oze

mox-fanatic

One free Mulligan and then the "Road to Paris".

I think the greedy manabases should be punished. Too many 4 to 5-color decks nowadays and they constantly have good mana due to the spoiled mulligan.

Vazdru

Quote from: NerfHerder on 22-07-2013, 03:00:25 PM
Hi all,

Achim from Germany//BW here. Maqi asked me to register and to "vote".

I have to admit I don't care, if about a Free Mulligan or a Paris Mulligan, but from my point of view, the Spoils mulligan is getting more and more powerful with each set. I also have to say, I'm really a kind of person which likes to see the most variety of cards possible.

The spoils mulligan makes every deck more consistence. POINT. I guess thats a fact.

Without that mulligan, all deck designer have to go a step backwards, away from the super-greedy manabases. I'd like to see this...

So my vote is: against the spoils mulligan, with a small favour to a the free mulligan [edit =B) (THG-style - so with the chance of a mulligan to 6, to 5 and so on afterwards).

Laters!

NerfHerder
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Lancelot

I think the right Way to go back to Normality is "C". All other Formats has the same Form of Mulligan, and for myself is this the best Way to "restart" the Game.

so_not

rydl

eliitti