Main Menu

Dortmund 02.02.2013

Started by haju, 03-02-2013, 11:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haju

Results Dortmund 02.02.13

8 Players (Where is everyone :D we need some more)

1st – Marcel Schneider - Esper Control
2nd – Tobias Bruch - UW Control
3rd – Matthias Janhsen - UR Control

We played 4 Rounds so most of the places had to be decided in the 3rd Tie-Breaker. All in all the meta was quite diverse again even if it shifts more and more to some kind of Control-Meta. The decks played this time were:

• Esper Control
  • UW Control
  • UR Control
  • Reanimator
  • BUGw Aggro-Control
  • 3C Goodstuff(?)
  • UW Aggro-Control
  • RDW

Madsam

Quote from: Sebastian on 04-02-2013, 11:47:43 AM
it seems that the meta turned since january :D

8 players in a local tournament.
I dont think so.
Although some players go away from building midrange decks to one of the more extreme ends.
I find it quite interesting that RDW finished last place here, because it should have some edge on those control decks...

MMD

Finally we also have the decklists for it: http://deckstats.net/decks/4/f31/?lng=en

Just 8 players :'(, so not usable for statistics, but hey - another Top3 without Aggro  :D
Its time to pilot RDW or similar.

I am quite disappointed about the number of players in Dortmund. Last year we had roughly twice as much players. Many former Highlander players have either retired or left the format. I doubt that we can convince new players to travel for such a small "tournament", even the location is very good logistic wise. I think it is really hard to keep a tournament alive when you drop below 16 players.

However, I will do by best to attend in the next months and decide what do to next year later.

See you on 09.03.13 in Dortmund!
Feel free to browse through my MKM account:

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13199

I also have a huge amount of chinese and japanese foil HL staples not listed yet,  which I would like to downgrade to english foil. Just let me know!

Vazdru

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.