1 Magma Jet
1 Price of Progress
1 Pulse of the Forge
1 Rhystic Lightning
1 Searing Spear
1 Staggershock
1 Thuderous Wrath

some comments to the lists:

1st - Perfect example that you can just throw random good cards together and win a tournament with a pile (this is no offence against the pilot but the format). At least we see some pet cards which are not seen very often.
2st - perfect list, nothing to add here  ;D
2rd - RDW is RDW, even with some quite -let's say- uncommon card choices but I am fine with seeing "creative" decklists

I also saw:

UBg Oath
UW Control
UR Control
4C Cephalid Breakfast
Reanimator
Naya
GW Maverick
another Goodstuff?

Report:

1st round – UBg Oath
2nd turn Jace 4.0 followed by 4th Turn Tamiyo was too much for him. Scoop after Tamiyo ultimates with FoF and Drain in my hand... In the second game I also had the lead with another fast mana start and Tezzeret 1.0 for Winter Orb. I finally finished him with the Foundry combo.

1-0

2nd round - UW Control
He tried the land destruction plan against my expensive spells, but I was able to sneak in Memory Jar with Ancient Tomb which more or less was gg because of card and mana advantage. In the second game he gambled with a light mana base which I punished with Oblivion Ring (Mana Artifact) and Karn "the Vindicator" (land).

2-0

3rd round – UR Control
A fast and greedy Karn exiled one of his few lands (would have better exiled a hand card against UR) but he had a responsed Snapcaster + small burn to kill him after that. He pierced me with small dudes to 1-digit life score but I managed to get Batterskull going which more or less was good game. In the second game I had Mystical Teachings for double counter which was enough to land and protect Winter Orb. Actually I forgot how I finally won that game...
3-0

4th round – 5C Good Stuff
I had fast Tamiyo and Karn with him nearly nothing on the board except Noble Hierach and Manland and felt save as I also had a Diving Top for libary manipulation. 10 turns later I was dead against Vindicate(Karn)/Sorin 2.0 while me drawing only a Phyrexian Metamorph (SDT), Engineered Explosives (one token) and Path to Exile (token) in the meantime. The second game I was low on mana due to an Explosive for 2 on two of my Signets. I went greedy with an +1 activation of freshly played Tezzeret 2.0 against a 2 power board and failed to hit an artifact and was destroyed immediately after one activation. No more mana after that (saw 4 lands in the Tezzeret draw) was good game for him and the 2nd place for me.
3-1

My decklist:

Esper Tezzerator

33 LANDS
1 Academy Ruins
1 Ancient Den
1 Ancient Tomb
1 Arid Mesa
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Celestial Colonade
1 City of Traitors
1 Creeping Tar Pit
1 Darksteel Citadel
1 Flooded Strand
1 Godless Shrine
1 Hallowed Fountain
1 Island
1 Marsh Flats
1 Maze of Ith
1 Mishra´s Workshop
1 Misty Rainforest
1 Mystic Gate
1 Plains
1 Polluted Delta
1 Scalding Tarn
1 Scrubland
1 Seat of Synod
1 Swamp
1 Tolaria West
1 Tundra
1 Underground Sea
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Vault of Whispers
1 Verdant Catacombs
1 Wasteland
1 Watery Grave
1 Windswept Heath

3 ENCHANTMENTS
1 Detention Sphere
1 Humility
1 Oblivion Ring

27 ARTIFACTS
1 Azorius Signet
1 Batterskull
1 Chrome Mox
1 Coalition Relic
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Dimir Signet
1 Engineered Explosives
1 Ensnaring Bridge
1 Everflowing Chalice
1 Expedition Map
1 Fellwar Stone
1 Grim Monolith
1 Memory Jar
1 Mindstone
1 Mox Diamond
1 Mox Opal
1 Nihil Spellbomb
1 Orzhov Signet
1 Prismatic Lens
1 Sensei, Divining Top
1 Sword of the Meek
1 Talisman of Dominance
1 Talisman of Progress
1 Thopter Foundry
1 Thran Dynamo
1 Winter Orb
1 Worn Powerstone

5 CREATURES
1 Baleful Strix
1 Phyrexian Metamorph
1 Stoneforge Mystic
1 Trinket Mage
1 Wurmcoil Engine

8 PLANESWALKER
1 Elspeth, Knight Errant
1 Gideon Jura
1 Jace , the Mind Sculptor
1 Jace, Architect of Thought
1 Karn Liberated
1 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage  
1 Tezzeret the Seeker
1 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

12 INSTANTS
1 Brainstorm
1 Fact of Fiction
1 Force of Will
1 Intuition
1 Mana Drain
1 Muddle the Mixture
1 Mystical Teachings
1 Pact of Negation
1 Path to Exile
1 Swords to Plowshares
1 Tainted Pact
1 Thirst for Knowledge

14 SORCERIES
1 Bribery
1 Day of Judgement
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Entreat the Angels
1 Personal Tutor
1 Ponder
1 Preordain
1 Supreme Verdict  
1 Terminus
1 Transmute Artifact
1 Vindicate
1 Wrath of God
1 Yawgmoth´s Will

I decided to play a new deck every time I Top3 , therefore I abandoned the 4C Scapeshift deck from the last tournament. I don´t want to play the next best deck but the deck which I think makes the most fun for me (but should theoretically be capable to win tournaments). I always wanted to play Tezzeret for a long time but failed to build a good decklist mainly because there are a lot of much better spells than artifacts in a UWB shell. However, I felt it was due time to give old Tezz another try as there are a lot of reasons for it:

- Enlightened Tutor back in the format, with a lot of good targets in Tezzerator
- two new good planeswalkers which fit into the strategy.
- Humility beeing off the radar, which is IMO a gamebreaking card against many decks besides beeing a powerful card combination with many Planeswalkers (especially the new Jace) and the Manlands.
- a handful of other new spells which fit nicely (Terminus, Supreme Verdict, Entreat the Angels, Detention Sphere)
- two of my most favourite cards are playable in this deck (Mystical Teachings, Yawgmoth´s Will)

Yes, the deck had 102 cards, shame on me. But it is the my first approach and I wanted to test some cards. Also there are a lot of cards in my mayboard as the Esper cardpool is huge. Some of the card choices look iffy but I tried to focus on the theme and not just play the best 100 cards. In my first scatch I had Death Cloud, Liliana 2.0 and Damnation but in the end I ended in just splashing black.

If I had to go to 100 cards I would cut Engineered Explosives (I know many people would disagree here but I somehow don´t like this card) and Urborg (31 mana producing lands should be ok in this build) next time.  Also Crucible/Expedition Map is probably not good enough but I wanted to keep the artifact count high (at least have 1/3 of the deck). Another candidate for a cut is Personal Tutor/Entreat the Angels as both cards are quite situational, they can more ore less only win big or do nothing and you desperately need the SDT for both cards to shine.

Also I would like to find place for: Timely Reinforcements, Lingering Souls, Upheaval and The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale. Also Moat, Khalni Gem, Gilded Lotus, Karn Silver Golem and even Decree of Justice could get a try. Also I would definately test Myr Incubator  :o as an "I win button" with Enlightened Tutor which I have missed in two games yesterday.

I already have a new deck concept for the next tournament...stay tuned.

Other decklists will follow as soon as the organizer has posted them on their german homepage.
Feel free to browse through my MKM account:

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13199

I also have a huge amount of chinese and japanese foil HL staples not listed yet,  which I would like to downgrade to english foil. Just let me know!

Doks

I played UBgw Oath and failed horribly yesterday. Was fun nevertheless since I had really enjoyable games except for round 2.

Round 1 vs MMD playing UWB Tezzerator

Match 1 2nd Turn Jace into Tamiyo into Elspeth, Knight-Errant is just too much and too fast for a colour combination that is not too well equipped handling Planeswalkers.

Match 2 an early Tezzeret 1.0 putting Winter Orb into play shuts me down long enough until Thopter combo wins.

Round 2 vs bastardboy playing *BYE*

Boring.

Round 3 vs haju playing 5C Goodstuff

Game one I get killed by my own Rune-scarred Demon that got stolen by Bribery and then revived twice by him. I have no answer and lose. Game 2 my deck does what it should do vs all creature based strategies and wins uncontested (Lategame Life from the Loam + Forbid lock is evil).
Game 3 we go into the extra turns with me being in a good situation. However, he is a very good real life friend and it wouldn't make much sense to push us both out of the top 4 by drawing so I scoop.

Round 4 vs Benjamin (don't know if he is registered here) playing UW Control

Game 1 I have to counter one control mirror bomb after the other (Scroll Rack, Jace, FoF etc.) until he finally resolves a Crucible. I can't handle the mana disadvantage and lose.
Game 2 it was pretty close, but I finally have to concede since Oblivion Ring, Detention Sphere, Cryptic Command and finally Karn are delaying my Oath long enough for his Entreat the Angels tokens to seal the deal.

All in all, I did a few mistakes here and there and I wish I would have seen a few more counterspells overall (I run 13 but have only seen 2x Remand in the whole first 3 rounds). But it's ok, I am now even more eager to tweak my deck towards the local metagame. See you next time!

MMD

Top 3 decklists added.

Sorry for the horrible disorder but a am to lazy to correct it.

Feel free to post it on mtgthepulse as I am missing a facebook account  ;D

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13199

I also have a huge amount of chinese and japanese foil HL staples not listed yet,  which I would like to downgrade to english foil. Just let me know!

MMD

Quote from: hitman on 07-11-2012, 09:27:38 AM
lists on mtgpulse now

http://www.mtgpulse.com/event/11246#156191

Wow, that was fast! Thanks a lot!

I don´t mind if you do this for the previous Top 3 lists as well  ;D