Main Menu

Dream Halls in Highlander

Started by pyyhttu, 07-04-2008, 09:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcMagic

in my version i play myojin, ad nauseam, moonlight bargain for better draw. but in exchange i cut all the time warp stuff because i usually win the turn i play dreamhalls and w/o need for zombiemachine. maybe u should add some multicolored removal to avoid losing vs gedock teek and arven mindcensor.

peeler

Dreamshalls is playable but not very constant.
I my list i cutted the time walks. You want to slam dream halls as fast as possible and fizzling is not a real problem i think.

MarcMagic

yeah thats the big problem.. u also have to build your whole deck around dream halls so u got no room for removal/counterbackup/safety. well u got some slots but u have to keep them low. thats why a 5 mana 1-kombo-deck isnt OP or even competative.

though w/o enlight tutor u just dont have enough tutor to consistent drop dream halls t4/5. w/o defends u just cant afford any more turns.

peeler

I think the main problem isnt to drop dreamhalls turn 4 that works in the goldfish more or less problemless, but disruption is big problem, against most decks you also have to play silence, charm or abayance, and also you need 2 handcards left. just putting dream halls in play isn´t the auto win.
MU:
Staxx: no problem
5cc: control mostly no problem because of less counters
Survival: its getting worse when they have a clock
aggro: coinflip
Countercontrol (MUC, Captain America, UWC): mostly shizz^^

Own Deck: Luck is a hore

Also Gaddock Teeg and Glen Elendra Archmage make real trouble, I added 3 Bouncespells so i don´t get the autoloss against.