1x5cAggro
1xBGW-Token
1xReanimator

http://www.planetmtg.de/articles/artikel.html?id=6165 <--T8 Lists

malz77

my short summary with 4c-good stuff (no red): 3 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw

round 1: win against red/blue control 2-0

round 2: win against 4c-good stuff (no black) with heavy loam engine 2-0

round 3: loss against mono U (decklist Top 8, Alexander Thomas): 1st game his start was: City of Traitors, Grim Monolith, Gilded Lotus, Senseis Diving Top, Future Sight, more mana, Sundering Titan!!! It wasn't over immeaditely, but the power of this start was to much in the long run. 2nd Game I had multiple Vindicates and Qasali Pridemage. 3rd Game his Strat was Workshop, Crucible of Worlds, Wasteland... I lost two lands against the Wasteland, fetched then basic Forest and Plains and my only chance to get a basic swamp via demonic tutor was countered by mana drain 1-2

round 4: loss against WW. First game lost against one drop, two drop, spectral possesion, crusade and winter orb. Second Game easy win with Swor of Fire and Ice and a lot of good creatures. Third game lost against a lot of creatures featuring Basilisk Collar, Sword of Feast and Famine and Sword of War and Peace while I was a little screwed 1-2

round 5: draw against 5c-Oath-Good Stuff. 1st game. I had an turn Bitterblossom which he answered with oath. I lost the game against multiple wurmcoil engines. 2nd game I had all answers but it took a long time to win finally. Last game I could start the race but he had an early abyss which slowed me to much 1-1-1

round 6: win against 4c good stuff (no red) 2-0

round 7. loss against 4c good stuff (no black) it was an even match but in the final game i just drew the mana accelaeration and no business 1-2

conclusio: the deck was really fine but all the mirror matches are exhausting and your opponets have mostly the same cards, so everybody is able to win. One bad draw and the match is lost 8game 7). The other losses were somehow okay, because everybody knows how you can lose against WW and this is the way it happened. And the starts of the monoU deck were just too powerfull.

Thx for the decklist goes out to Syras!

DarkLight

Great job to bring the decklists online so fast :)
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.

derStefan82

@malz77: Game 5 was against URBG-Staxx Oath ;)

my summery:

round 1: ??? 2:0
round 2: lost against pattern rector, game 1 thought it's zoo from his early critters, transmuted into batterskull t3 and he could go off turn 4 or 5, turn 2 I could slow him down with wildfire effect but he found lands + manaelfs + combo really fast. 0:2
round 3: won against white weenie, 1. game he forgot paying tabernacle for 7! creatures (had only 3 lands so would have been hard as well), 2 game lost against early oath. 2:0
round 4: lost against gw-ramp, 1. game won with early oath, 2. game he got dustbowl realy fast + joraga treespeaker shreddering my manabase could back dustbowl with loam after finding wasteland, 3. game early Knight of Reliquary found him Cradle + Dustbowl again never getting enough mana to do something crazy 1:2
round 5: against mal77 with 4c-good-stuff, really long and interesting games where game advantage switched all the time, finally wer ran into time limit. 1-1-1
rount 6: won against gwb-rock, I had both games Oath with early tutors, won first game with own and second game with his creatures (double bribery) 2:0
round 7: lost against ubw-control, he had both games top, me not so he had all the card advantage and I had to play from the top, interesting and long games as well but finally he could win it both game with advantage + wizards and bounce land for controlling everything. Second game he could get his briberied creature back in the next turn with Venser Planeswalker which was really awfull. 0:2

final standing 3 wins 3 loss 1 draw.

MMD

I modified my Big Bant to a slightly more aggressive UGw list, as I wanted play Back to Basics and to focus on Sovereigns to catch my opponents off guard and steal games against Combo and Aggro.

I have cutted Trinket Mage/Furnace in the last second for Natural Order/Primeval Titan. IMHO Natural Order/Primeval Titan is neither necessary nor mandatory in a build featuring Sovereigns. Therefore my first idea was to avoid Bribery scoops but in the end I decided that Natural Order is another card to steal games, which could be important to win a Top8 tournament.

Gaddock Teeg was my insurance for a new unknown metagame with an increased Combo potential and I wanted to give the Dungeon Geists a try as I wanted to support Geist of Saint Traft. It ended with Gaddock Teeg being nearly useless and Dungeon Geists being a reasonable option, especially if you are the aggressor.

Short report out of my mind:

Round 1 - Bant
No memories here, but one game was featuring Sovereigns...on my side.
1:0

Round 2 – UG
My opponent is a little flooded in the first and slightly screwed in the second game which is enough to win both games. One game he was also steamrolled by a conscripted monster.
2:0

Round 3 – WW
If I remember correctly one game won by Batterskull, the other by Shackles.
3:0

Round 4 – 5C Aggro
One game won by an unanswered Knight of Reliquary into activated Shackles. The second Game was the nut draw with Stoneforge Mystic into Geist of Saint Traft into equip/attack into Spellskite/Tarmogoyf. With Reveillark backup
4:0

Round 5 –Pattern Rector
One game won by 17/17 Primeval Titan with "double trample". In the second I had a very mediocre draw but was able to win by Forbid/Sylvan Library suicide combo
5:0

Round 6 – RUG
First game won by a quality draw, the second by Loam/Forbid engine on my side.
6:0

Round 7 – ID
6:0:1

Quarter Final  - Tokenmania with Pattern Rector
Fastest and most brutal match on that day – I steamrolled my opponent in 10-15 minutes but actually he had the potential to do the same with me (at least in the second game) if I hadn't pressurised him until death. First game I ramped into a lethal Conscription. Second Game was like: Elf - dazing Lingering Souls, Tarmogoyf – Forcing the Flashback, attack – Back to Basics (three non-basics feat. Gaea`s Cradle on his side), attack – "ringing" his Bird while wasting the last untapped Land (one Mana left for him), attack – Dungeon Geists on his new Viridian Emissary, attack – attack – attack.
He was dead with a full hand and one mana left on the board instead of like +10 mana.
7:0:1

Semi Final – UG (Round 2 opponent)
First Game was a Mulligan to 6 for me but I was able offer him enough targets (Swords of Feast and Famine, Geist of Saint Traft, Reveillark) for his Counters and Solutions, so that the last card came through and stayed from start to finish...Sovereigns of Lost Alara. In the second game I was a little greedy with the Library (8 life against an empty board), so I had to chump block with my Mystic with Batterskull on my hand. I caught him with Back to Basics but he managed to get two basic Islands, therefore I never casted Batterskull (nor Baneslayer Angel) from my hand. I won on 1 life with Venser sharing a Sword of Feast and Famine with a Bird.
8:0:1

Final – Bant (Round 7 opponent)
Nothing special to report here as my draws where too clunky while he's having a fast growing Tarmogoyf with counter backup in both games. In game two I "decided" to say "go" thereby skipping my land drop while I was still evaluating my Preordain decision in the back of my head. The land would have been quite handy because my only spells in hand were Glen Elendra, Bribery and Batterskull... Not making your land drop is one of the certain things to throw away a game but the effect would have been nearly insignificant with him having Sower and Christal Shard while beating face with a big Tarmogoyf. I blame the missing sleep to make it easier for me to accept that I made this mis(sing) play.
8:1:1

Conclusion
So this is just another tournament where I loose in the Final, but I begin to get used to it not winning the whole thing in the end. However the deck performed quite well in total and I had a good time with my companions, friendly and fair opponents and that my strategy of "let him think he's the aggressor until I get my 6th mana source" paid out.

As I have not faced Yawgmoth's Will nor Dread Return and saw Life from the Loam "only" as expected pain in the ass which is often too slow to set up, I currently don't see any bigger problems with the new unbannings. However, each of these cards certainly has the potential to break the format, but nobody brought such a deck on Sunday.
Feel free to browse through my MKM account:

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13199

I also have a huge amount of chinese and japanese foil HL staples not listed yet,  which I would like to downgrade to english foil. Just let me know!