Main Menu

Highlander Games on Youtube

Started by Tabris, 30-11-2011, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meteora

Ich weiß bei den Spielen geht es nicht darum die decks korrekt zu spielen sondern darum sie vorzustellen.
Aber trotzdem frage ich mich ob du dein Spiel gegen Reanimator nicht hättest einfach gewinnen können...
bei min ca. 22:30 haben wir die situation in der du dich dead on board siehst. Wenn du nun mit lark angreifst abgibst er dich
angreift du restoration angel reveillark blink image auf flyaer + wayfarer = 5 block ooze mit image block flayer mit wayfarer - undying = 5 er tot oder?

I know your column isn´t about making the correct play at the time but to introduce the different archetypes to us.
However i have to question your play against reanimator with esper control.
at 20.30 min you seem to be dead on board. If you attack with lark opp at 10life, he attacks you back, you get restoration angel online blink lark into image into flayer and wayfarer him at 5life block ooze with image block flayer with wayfarer - undying him at 0 life isn´t he?

forgot about language being english here^^

Tabris

I was braindead in the first game. (catched a cold and was a little bit dizzy ;) )
And I wouldnt excuse my misplays with the "I just show the deck" phrase. I try to play at my best but as I mentioned little bit dizzy.

Nastaboi

Quote from: Tabris on 17-05-2012, 03:52:35 PM
http://www.magicuniverse.de/html/kolumnen.php?id=2071&tempid=385.879.468.671.925

Esper-Control

Where the **** is Kitchen Finks? Also, there are some six-drops that are imo too good not to play, and I'd play some mana stones to accelerate into them. The deck list has also several cards listed twice.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)