Main Menu

Highlander Games on Youtube

Started by Tabris, 30-11-2011, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malz77

Kristian

Quote from: malz77 on 14-06-2012, 03:43:13 PM
Quote from: Tabris on 14-06-2012, 03:49:17 AM
http://www.magicuniverse.de/html/kolumnen.php?id=2089&tempid=103.860.128.775.519

Rb-Aggro

17:44 attack with Mishra, demonic Tutor -> Fireblast = 6
Or Reckless Abandon, attack with factory, sac factory to abandon = 6

I gotta get me a Rb-aggro too... :)

Also: Why did he not take 2 from your Gloom Surgeon when you attacked around 43 mins?
There can be only one!

Georg B

Hmm... I saw that in some videos of you before already, but sometimes, I think you mull to defensive, especially with aggro decks.
Just saw the first one by now, but why did you not put away the second mountain?
You knew at that point that you would draw 6 cards before you have to play your third land... And getting flooded is deadly for the deck.

so_not

Quote from: Tabris on 12-07-2012, 02:29:17 AM
http://www.magicuniverse.de/html/kolumnen.php?id=2106&tempid=468.692.567.943.895

Rb Goblins

Would be nice to get a brief translation in English mostly about some of the card choices. You seem to have left a lot of no-brainer stuff out of the deck: Dark Confidant, Imperial Recruiter, Price of Progress, Living Death for example. From newer cards Cavern of Souls and Beetleback Chief are also probably worth a shot then again Goblin Grappler, Boggart Mob, Goblin Patrol, Goblin Fireslinger, SoLaS, Tarfire, grenade/launch not so much.

Nice job with the videos!

Tabris

There are three videos. In the 2nd one I speak about cards which I considerd but didnt included (Mayboard-vid). And most of the cards which you mentioned are in the deck.

And I dont think that I will translate this column into english. The audience is simply not big enough for this extra work. I make this videos each weak and that already consume a lot of work...sry.

so_not

Yeah I watched all of them :) I didn't mean you should translate everything, I'm just curious about some specific card choices I mentioned. Most of these cards are in your mayboard yes, but I couldn't understand what were your thoughts about them.

One way of doing these videos (if it's not too much work) could be posting the decklist and mayboard beforehand so that people could comment card choices and make suggestions before actual filming. In that way people could participate more in the developing process and learn more.

Tabris

That sounds like an interesting project but I assure you the participation would be very very very slim. And it would require a lot of networking to tinker a deck when a lof people (in case the participation is high enough) give suggestions for the deck.