Main Menu

Highlander Games on Youtube

Started by Tabris, 30-11-2011, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabris

Part 6 of the Tier 1 Deck battle, this week UR-Control vs AggroJund and UBGwOath vs Naya

http://www.magicuniverse.de/html/kolumnen.php?id=2374&tempid=643.708.98.20.219

Tabris

hello tabris,

I would like to thank you for your support.
I think you should get more feedback!

Why you always play blue-based scapeshift ramp decks?
On mtgpulse there are more scapeshift decks without blue.

Keep up the good work!

Tabris

Thx. This week there will be some new exciting stuff :)

I choose blue mainly bc of Intutition, Clutch of the undercity, library manipulation, izzet charm, snapcaster, personal tutor,

Mesmer

I've been following this topic for few months and I really appreciate your work Tabris. I know you haven't received much feedback from foreign users but it would be really nice to occasionally have you do a video in English.

I'd like to add to the previous subject about color of Scapeshift decks. I've had a pet deck of mine as a Jund version and it has worked out pretty well. There are several good tutors on black like obvious Demonic Tutor, but also Beseech the Queen and Dimir House Guard. It's important to notice that the latter one turns some of the creature tutors like Wordly Tutor and Primal Command into Scapeshift tutors as well. So it would be nice to see you giving it a try at some point.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying your work, keep going!

Tabris

thx for the feedback,

my 4c scapeshift version is basically a jund version + blue splash. So I run the houseguard, beseech and worldly bc of the reasons you gave.

Tabris

Hey Tabris,

"Best of 5" are probably better for your Tournament.
But i can understand if you want to play the TOP8 in Bo5-Mode only.

Best Wishes from Braunschweig