Main Menu

[HLL]Announcements

Started by Vazdru, 04-11-2007, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Goblinpiledriver did it - he won't lose top position in the last 12 hours.

-jfk- is actually runner-up with 36 pts (one match left vs Sturmgott)

On third pos. we have The_Ocean now with 33 pts - he played all his matches already.

Still in good pos. to reach prize-ranks: Sturmgott and Payron with 30 pts each and 3 matches left.

Mythrandir and Helle with outside chances: both are standing at 30 pts with one pairing left.  
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

Season VIII ended, Final Ranking has been updated.

159 matches / 394 games have been played during the last weeks. This is again a new record!

And the winners are:

Goblinpiledriver heads season VIII in the end with a record of 14:2 matches and 29:12 games. What a tremendous racord! He won 2 of the last 3 seasons!

-jfk- is runner-up with 12:4 matches and 27:13 games. Remarkable that he played all his games with a single deck: WW! And he made it to the top in his first season! Meanwhile he entered the Top 8 of our [HLL]Ladder too.

On third place we have Payron this time with a record of 11:4 matches and 24:15 games. He had a nice 7:2-run in the last 2 weeks!

Congratulation to all of them!

First price is an Italian The Abyss this time! Congratz Goblinpiledriver and special thanks to derStefan82!
-jfk- as runner-up gets 4 rare lands, Payron as 3rd-placed player 2 Booster-Packs (both sponsored by myself)

Candidates for the special price of Nastaboi and all with 17 matches played: The_Ocean (4th), Tabris (first who reached 17 matches) and derStefan82 (main-sponsor   :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season winners history:

Season 1: Sturmgott (1st) - Guardian (2nd) - Vazdru (3rd)
Season 2: MErcator (1st) - Mythrandrir (2nd) - Sturmgott (3rd)
Season 3: Vazdru (1st) - MErcator (2nd) - pyyhttu (3rd)
Season 4: MErcator (1st) - Nastaboi (2nd) - Payron (3rd)
Season 5: Nastaboi (1st) - Coldcrow (2nd) - Georg B (3rd)
Season 6: Goblinpiledriver (1st) - Payron (2nd) - Sturmgott (3rd)
Season 7: Nastaboi (1st) - Firestarter (2nd) - marchhare (3rd)
Season 8: Goblinpiledriver (1st) - -jfk- (2nd) - Payron (3rd)
Far below the earth

Nastaboi

I'd like to lower the threshold for my door prize to 14 or 15 completed matches, because season was so long, and players who are unable/unwilling to do all their matches also make it more difficult to those who'd like to. Winner to be announced soon.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Mythrandir

Congrats Goblinpiledriver! that was one heck of a league! Good going.
Also congrats to JFK for playing with only one deck! ;)

Nastaboi

*brass horns*

Announcing: THe special prize for random player who played it to the bitter end. Every player with at least 14 matches completed, excluding myself and top 3 performed, had a change to win. Those with 16 or 17 completed matches had more changes to win (1/20, 2/20 and 3/20 respectively). We have rolled the die and the winner is...

*drum fills*

Marchhare with 15 matches! He will reserve an assortment of highlander playable foils. Please contact me on how to get your prize.

Thanks everyone for playing season VIII!
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

cedzoh

i have to leave the current hll season because i have no time for playing. sorry for those who have to still play me.

Payron

I am sorry ... but I think I will asign my first matches in about 2 weeks, I was pretty busy the last weeks and now I move back to study in a differnet town, so I need to get my internet working right there and will have not enought time on the weekends ... I try to play a lot of games after I set up everthing there ... thx anyways

-jFk-

hi everyone,

I also am sorry, because I didn't have that mucht time to play in the last weeks. My first son was born recently so there was muchmuchmuch stress. Now we're back home and I will try to make up for the not yet played matches.

Vazdru

Far below the earth

malz77

Quote from: -jFk- on 29-03-2010, 12:17:57 AM
My first son was born

name = Urza?  ;) Congratulations!

Vazdru

don't have much time neither for [HLL]matches nor the league itself

no - just having one little boy at home yet  ;) but it's "busy season" for me as auditor actually so working av. 50-hours/week + family don't give me much room for magic in general

I try to update things this week and play a match or two some time around Easter

also i've hadn't time to introduce derStefan82 as new moderator of [HLL] so far
he offered some help and i try to coordinate further steps asap to keep things running
Far below the earth

Mythrandir

Well, i think i speak for all when i say your effort is hugely appreciated.

If you need anything, let me know.

Vazdru

There is a time schedule for season IX as well:

Every participant must have at least 6 matches till 30.04.2010

Every participant must have at least 8 matches till 07.05.2010

Every participant must have at least 10 matches till 14.05.2010

Every participant must have at least 12 matches till 21.05.2010

Every participant must have at least 14 matches till 28.05.2010

Season ends 30.05.2010
Far below the earth

Sturmgott

I'm dearly sorry, but I cannot find time for online play currently, probably not until the middle of September. So I'll have to drop from the league this seasons and skip the next.

Helle

I probably won't find time to play the matches, either. I'm sorry for causing organisational problems.