Main Menu

[HLL]Announcements

Started by Vazdru, 04-11-2007, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythrandir

Quote from: Vazdru on 25-04-2009, 12:26:14 AM
10 Booster-Packs have been sponsored by Sturmgott for the winners of our league.  ;D

Mauchas gratias !!

Thks sturmmgott!!! That's a big donation!

peeler

I won`t be able to play my matches this week, because my computer crashed...
Hopefully i will be back next week.

Mythrandir

Will the players that have pairings with me, please add me in msn/icq. I still have plenty of games left to play.

Thks

Nastaboi

Just FYI, I won't be online next (this) week except maybe friday night. I'll be available to lose against again the following week.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Vazdru

Ranking updated.

Again its quite close on the top. Have a look at the Top 5 of our ranking:

Nastaboi 5:1 -as usual-
Sensenmann 5:2 -man on fire / made a huge step in our ladder-
Sturmgott 5:2 -after winning first season he wasn't on the top for a while; now he's back / great comeback-
Outlaw 4:1 -the man behind ...with awesome stats-
Payron 4:1 -never in the Top 3 this season but still in good position to reach on of the first places-

On "key match" is still open: Nastaboi (1) 15p - Sturmgott (3) 15p
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

Now we have another man on fire: Goblinpiledriver! who won his last four matches in a row to get a nice 5-2 score and reach one of the top places of our ladder.

On the one hand we have lots of players with 7 or more matches, Sensenmann played already 9 matches lio123 and Doc 8 ones.

On the other hand we have still some guys with 3 or less matches:

codexx, peeler (3)
jaro (2)
Ferris, saptox (1)

I strongly recommend that those guys tell us if they are willing to play more matches in the next few weeks.

The time-table for the rest of the season will be posted on Sunday.
Far below the earth

Georg B

Hey guys.
Please feel free to write me via ICQ if you have time to play the matches against me even if I am not online (we will find a date to play).
I would love to play all my matches till the end of the season (as usual for me).

GoblinPiledriver

Hi
please write to me too. I had a time with ferris arranged but he didn`t show up. The same with Kassow Rossing.
So i want new arrangment for our matches, because i really want to play them.

Greetings
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Vazdru

There is a time schedule for the rest of the season:

Every participant must have at least 4 matches till 04.06.2009

Every participant must have at least 6 matches till 11.06.2009

Every participant must have at least 8 matches till 18.06.2009

Every participant must have at least 10 matches till 25.06.2009

Every participant must have at least 12 matches till 02.07.2009

Season ends 05.07.2009

If anyone do not reach the benchmark he will be excluded.

Ladder-update and new pairings will be available till next thursday.
Far below the earth

Payron

I am so sry but my adapter for my laptop is broken .. I don t know why and it pisses me off ... but just wanted to tell you guys that I can t play my matches until I fixed the problem .. in a computer shop they told me I can get it next week somewhen ... I hope it won t take to long :-/

just that you know ... peace out

and don t be irritated if I am still online some times ... my parents got also a laptop .. but they kill me I guess if I install MWS on here ;)

Vazdru

Ranking updated. Two new pairings posted.

This is the closest season ever! We have 4 player with 18 pts (Sturmgott, Nastaboi, Sensenmann, Mythrandir) together on the top of the list. 5 players following close behind with 15 pts (Payron, Outlaw, Kassow-Rossing, Goblinpiledriver, lio123). Everything's possible.

Lets see who will leave the field behind in the end.

5 players have been excluded from the season. Roobiee needs some matches next week (at least one).

Far below the earth

Georg B

Will we get additional matches because of not having the ability to play against the excluded players?

Vazdru

Quote from: Georg B on 04-06-2009, 02:31:26 AM
Will we get additional matches because of not having the ability to play against the excluded players?

Each player will have the opportunity to play the same number of matches like everyone else. Actually everyone has 11 or 12 pairings (have a look at the ranking). In the end there will be between 13-15 matches for every participant.
Far below the earth

Georg B

True, but what about the matches against the players whitch got excluded and we are already paired against?
peeler e.g. told me some time ago that he has lost his MWS and doesn't want to instal it new.

Vazdru

Quote from: Georg B on 04-06-2009, 12:28:14 PM
True, but what about the matches against the players whitch got excluded and we are already paired against?
peeler e.g. told me some time ago that he has lost his MWS and doesn't want to instal it new.

You'll get new ones of course. In the end there will be some rematches maybe - we will see (depends if rooobiee stays in the league or not).

The pairings against excluded players are annulled. Matches which have been already played against excluded players are still counting.
Far below the earth