Main Menu

[HLL]Announcements

Started by Vazdru, 04-11-2007, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

As long we have that many participants in our league there won't be any rematches. Like in a "real" league we will have one match against each other - even if there are more than 12 matches for each player in the end. It's of course the best system cause everyone has equal chances to win the league. But in former leagues we just haven't had the opportunity tp use this system because there weren't enough players.

If a participant drops or is excluded the outdated system will be reintroduced.

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

Next pairings are probably available tomorrow evening.

Ranking will be updated Wednesday or Thursday.
Far below the earth

Vazdru

[HLL]Ranking updated

MErcator had a great comeback (place 10 to 1!) and is now on the top (like I expected and in previous seasons  ;D). But it's quite close on the top. He won his matches with WWu and Red.

On second place is Nastaboi! He won 66,67% of his matches and games! His favourite deck seems Heartbeat-Combo.

I'm still on the third place of our ranking. I've played White Clouded Skies like in the last season and GP. UW-Skies has actually the unbelievable record or 6:0 matches and 12:1 games in season IV (Aker123 + me) and is of course the last undefeated deck. Particulary in regard to the great record of MErcator's WWu this color-combination seems to be the strongest Two-Color-Deck available in the moment. I'm looking forward to my match vs Thibir with his UG-Skies-Build.

Payron played his games with UGwb-Survival-Engine. He's still in contact to the first places like Mythrandir too who lost his top position in our league for a while. He played all his games with 5CC-Control like in all other seasons before.

Far below the earth

Mythrandir

Quote from: Vazdru on 22-10-2008, 10:21:00 PM
[HLL]Ranking updated

MErcator had a great comeback (place 10 to 1!) and is now on the top (like I expected and in previous seasons  ;D). But it's quite close on the top. He won his matches with WWu and Red.

On second place is Nastaboi! He won 66,67% of his matches and games! His favourite deck seems Heartbeat-Combo.

I'm still on the third place of our ranking. I've played White Clouded Skies like in the last season and GP. UW-Skies has actually the unbelievable record or 6:0 matches and 12:1 games in season IV (Aker123 + me) and is of course the last undefeated deck. Particulary in regard to the great record of MErcator's WWu this color-combination seems to be the strongest Two-Color-Deck available in the moment. I'm looking forward to my match vs Thibir with his UG-Skies-Build.

Payron played his games with UGwb-Survival-Engine. He's still in contact to the first places like Mythrandir too who lost his top position in our league for a while. He played all his games with 5CC-Control like in all other seasons before.

Vazdru and Mercator have impressive records (not only on the IV league, but other leagues as well). UW decks seem really strong. My 5CC is just too unpredictable... to be on the TOP for long times, i keep losing some games (mainly because of the deck inconsistence) to decks that arent my biggest problems.

Heck of a league ;)
I´m glad this one is going so well :D

Keep up the GG´s everybody.

MErcator

I'm looking forward to find out which build is winning the Skies vs. WWeenie matchup. I think my deck sports a better matchup vs. RDW but the direkt comparison will be interesting.

Have fun.

Mythrandir

Quote from: MErcator on 26-10-2008, 03:02:49 PM
I'm looking forward to find out which build is winning the Skies vs. WWeenie matchup. I think my deck sports a better matchup vs. RDW but the direkt comparison will be interesting.

Have fun.

i dont think with just this league we´re gonna find out, because either deck can have a bad game without having a bad matchup. But, nontheless it will be interesting. looking forward to see UW skies VS Wu wennie

Vazdru

Rating update + new pairings won't be available before Wednesday.
Far below the earth

Vazdru

[HLL]Ranking updated

Still quite close on the top of the ranking. It seems the top 4 are sealed!

MErcator is still on the top. His latest deck is some kind of Rock and undefeated yet. He lost two of his eleven matches in season IV vs Thibir (UG-Skies) and Nastaboi (U-Skies) - skies seems to be the right choice when facing the top player of our site.

On second place is me (UW-Skies). Undefeated but a little bit lucky vs Thibir (lost best of 5) and Mythrandir (2times B2B for the win).

On third place is Nastaboi - you can't call him a rookie anymore, he is on the top of our list. His three losses were vs pyyhttu (Time Vault Combo - a bit unfair  :o ??? :-\), vs Ludwitch (RDW - btw his single loss with Heartbeat-Combo) and me (U-Skies lost vs UW-Skies)

Payron is forth only because of tie-breaker. He won his game with UGw(b)-Survival-Engine. He lost vs. MErcator (RDW), Thibir (UG-Skies) and me (UW-Skies). Like i've said, skies works well vs. 3(4)-C-Survival-Control :)
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Ranking updated (not much has changed, but I've had some minor problems with sum-if or if-sum ??? ::))

New pairings posted and we have some kind of final this time: MErcator vs Vazdru.

If MErcator wins he probably (depends if i win all the rest or not) stays on the top.
If MErcator loses Nastaboi will take the second place till the end of season IV.

Prizes:

For the winner: 5 Booster
For second: 3 Booster
For third: 1 Booster

Quote from: Vazdru on 14-10-2008, 10:51:45 PM
The registration for Season IV closes after scheduling pairings no. 6.

Season IV ends December, 14th.

Pairings capped to 12 matches each.

When every participant has at least 8 matches (esp. D1sturbed, Aker123, Joutzen, Ludwitch) there will be the last pairings (don't expect this szenario).

There will be a time schedule now for the rest of the season:

Every participant must have at least 6 matches till 23rd of Nov.

Every participant must have at least 8 matches till 30th of Nov.

Every participant must have at least 10 matches till 7th of Dez.

If anyone do not reach the benchmark he will be excluded.

Far below the earth

Georg B

Joutzen just wrote me that he drops.

Vazdru

Quote from: Georg B on 20-11-2008, 06:26:39 PM

There will be new pairings next Monday.

Rematches are allowed so everyone will get 12 pairings.
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Quote from: Vazdru on 20-11-2008, 09:14:17 PM
Quote from: Georg B on 20-11-2008, 06:26:39 PM

There will be new pairings next Monday.

Rematches are allowed so everyone will get 12 pairings.

Joutzen dropped.

Aker123 has been excluded (didn't reached the benchmark of 6 matches).

Pairings updated.
Far below the earth

Vazdru

MErcator donated 5 Booster Packs for coming HLL season! Thanks a lot.

I (finally) got some Booster Packs from Miracle Games for my last HL article.

So there will be definately a new HLL season soon. Registration will start next week. Matches will start first week of 2009!

Far below the earth

Mythrandir

well, once again thks to Vazdru and Mercator for supporting the booster prizes :D you´re GREAT!!

Hoping for a (even more) competitive Season V

Payron

Yea also thanks from my side that u spend boosters to help improving the season ... I looking foreward to season V