Ancient Tomb
Rishadan Port
Wasteland
Dust Bowl
Academy Ruins
Mishra's Workshop
The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
36 lands
-Tendo Ice Bridge is good because often you only really need one mana you couldn't already produce to cast your bomb which will win the game.
-Reflecting Pool works like a Shadowmoor-Eventide Filter Land which ensures the second or third mana of the same type. It's really great with Glimmervoid, Tendo Ice Bridge and City of Brass.
-Exotic Orchard is most often a Dual Land or a Shards of Alara Tri Land which is more than good enough.
-Stirring Wildwood and Celestial Colonnade are the only two lands that enter the battlefield tapped. Having only two is not much and they are often played when their mana is not needed. However it is a drawback I will keep an eye on.
-I do not play Maze of Ith, which is sort of a mistake. It's like this for meta game decisions. I don't need it in my areas right now. I will most probably include it again in six months. Until then I've also cut Expedition Map even though it allows Tezzeret to fetch up Wasteland-lockdown. Crop Rotation will maybe be added when Maze is.

The Creatures
Baneslayer Angel
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
Inferno Titan
Pelakka Wurm
Primeval Titan
Rune-Scarred Demon
Sun Titan
Wurmcoil Engine
8 Creatures
-I don't play Hokori, Dust Drinker, Braids, Cabal Minion, Trinket Mage or any other strong but tiny creature because of Oath of Druids.
-Inferno Titan has been added and it's really strong. Often a turn two clock. Takes out blockers and Planeswalkers.
-Rune-Scarred Demon has been added and wins almost every game it enters the battlefield.
-Frost Titan has been cut for Pelakka Wurm. Frost Titan was really strong but its effect on the battlefield was good however not amazing. Frost Titan will maybe enter my version of the deck again.
-Pelakka Wurm is being tested. The immediate effect on the battlefield is almost auto-win against aggro. A better (but more narrow) version of Primal Command. Pelakka is not great against control but at least serves as a thread that will often draw you a card. Great at attacking Planeswalkers.
-Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite is being tested. Like most of the creatures in the deck, Elesh Norn has an immediate effect on the battlefield by taking out some of the opponents creatures. This Praetor has actually surprised me so much I'm thinking about calling it a top-3 creature in the deck together with Primeval Titan and Rune-Scarred Demon. It is practically impossible for the opponent's creatures to beat you unless he removes this out-of-lightning bolt-range-creature.

The Planeswalkers
Ajani Vengeant
Elspeth, Knight-Errant
Garruk Wildspeaker
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Gideon Jura
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Tezzeret the Seeker
7 Planeswalkers
-I haven't figured out exactly how many PW's is right in this deck but I just realized I too often lost to three counter spells during one single game so I had to include more threads.
-I'm trying out Garruk, Primal Hunter too but the GGG mana is hard. For that I've added Stirring Wildwood, three more Fetch Lands and changed the Signets (I really like the way they are right now).
-Karn was cut for Rune-Scarred Demon because he was simply too expensive compared to what he did.

The Theme
Winter Orb
Rising Waters
Tangle Wire
Armageddon
Ravages of War
Wildfire
Burning of Xinye
Devastation
Crucible of Worlds
9 Theme Cards
-Since the beginning of the deck I've cut Life from the Loam, Sphere of Resistance, Smokestack, Nether Void and Static Orb while adding Rising Waters and Devastation. Those did not change for each other but have been added and been cut over time. I removed Smokestack because it didn't do enough if my areas where many players use a lot of stuff like Llanowar Elf, Dark Confidant, Cultivate'n stuff. Nether Void is sort of the same. Static Orb is strong but it's a bit random. Sometimes it's game-winning. Other times it hurts me as much as my opponent.

The Mana Artifacts
Mox Diamond
Azorius Signet
Fellwar Stone
Grim Monolith
Orzhov Signet
Prismatic Lens
Selesnya Signet
Simic Signet
Awakening Zone
Coalition Relic
Worn Powerstone
Thran Dynamo
Gilded Lotus
13 Mana Artifacts
-I used to play Coalition Relic, Darksteel Ingot, Spectral Searchlight and Manalith but I've cut the latter three. They were good because they ensured the mana fixing, but they were slow. Fellwar Stone and Prismatic Lens are being tested instead.
-The colours of the signets are divided as follows: White 3, Blue 2, Green 2 & Black 1.

The Draw Spells
Fact or Fiction
Gifts Ungiven
Demonic Tutor
Tainted Pact
Sensei's Divining Top
Compulsive Research
Thirst for Knowledge
Timetwister
Wargate
Primal Command
10 Draw Spells
-Wargate can find any land on x=0, Oath of Druids or Winter Orb on x=2, Crucible of Worlds on x=3, Humility or a PW on x=4 and any bomb on higher CmC. This card is good even on the starting hand.
-Primal Command has proven to be really strong because it adds life, it functions as a near Time Walk and it tutors for bombs. It's the perfect draw spell this deck needed.
-Memory Jar has been cut even though it was a strong bomb. I'm testing Compulsive Research instead. Memory Jar was good in some situations and useless in others so for consistency I'm trying a card I hope to be good at all times.

The Defense
Fire//Ice
Maelstrom Pulse
Oblivion Ring
Swords to Plowshares
Vindicate
Mana Drain
Damnation
Day of Judgment
Firespout
Wrath of God
The Abyss
Humility
12 Defensive Cards
-I no longer play Faith's Fetters, Collective Restraint or Crumbling Sanctuary which always were pretty decent cards. I can't find room for them and I don't feel I need them at the moment. One should keep an eye on them however. Collective Restraint got worse and worse after including more and more PW's.
-I don't play Moat but instead I play Humility. Moat is by far a stronger card than Humility but at the moment Moat won't do me much good because my opponents are either U/W Skies or Tempo, Mono Red Burn, 4-colour aggro or Mono Green Eldrazi Ramp so Humility locks down most of those while being extremely difficult to remove. This is a meta-game decision.
-As the Planeswalkers in the deck got better over the years, so have The Abyss and the mass removal spells. I now play 'all' three + Firespout.

The Other Win Conditions
Oath of Druids
Bitterblossom
Bribery
Upheaval
Batterskull
5 Other Win Conditions
-Bribery is always good. Even against aggro you can find Kitchen Finks or Obstinate Baloth quite often.
-I neat trick with Upheaval is to Oblivion Ring one of your own permanents and then cast the Upheaval to save some mana.
-Batterskull has been added due to suggestions online (www.magicplayer.org/forum). So far I've played with it for 10 games and it's been good in 8. The best scenario so far was the time I cast it turn2 on the play against Mono Red. He tried to Char the attacking Germ in my turn four when I returned it and recast it the same turn. Batterskull seems really right in the deck even without any Stoneforge Mystic because it's an artifact, because it has lifelink and because of Elspeth, Garruk & Garruk, Gideon, Bitterblossom and Awakening Zone.

-Total 100 cards
I lose to heavy counter decks where they cast more than three counter spells during a game if they have but one win-condition like Trinket Mage. I used to lose to Mono Red Burn in 35-65 but after changing a few cards each month I've ended on a score just around 50-50. Most of the times this deck performs really well online and in the Danish environment even though I don't see it as being the Tier1 deck to beat for a very long time.

LasH

Nice to see more points were we agree on each other. I won't cut pelakka wurm anymore, he won a lot of games for me, and with the new manabase i still can hardcast him pretty well in turn 5-7 which is still ok.

My version does loose to counter-heavy decks too, but they are pretty rare. Most competive decks atm run only 3-5 counter, so i think its fine.

I played about 50 games against Mono red and decks like that. They only win against me if they pull out sulfuric vortex, EACH other game was won by me. I still play faith's fetter and fabricate to get life, so im totally not afraid of this mu.

Kassow-Rossing

Lash could you post a deck list of your anti-mono red Staxx? :)

Update:

1. Oath -> Crucible - Armageddon in hand - Win
2. Cast -> Armageddon - Board position - Win
3. Cast -> Wildfire - Board position - Lose
4. Cast -> Gifts Ungiven - Opponent with no hand - Win
5. Cast -> Armageddon - Board position - Win
6. Oath -> Armageddon - Board Position - Win
7. Cast -> Upheaval -> Lots of mana stones on my side of battlefield - Win

Edit: I will most likely cut Pelakka Wurm one day but not right now. I'm pretty sure they within the next two years make a new anti-aggro creature that turns out to be even stronger. I'm still glad I have Wurmcoil Engine and Baneslayer Angel in the deck to beat any aggro or mono red deck.

LasH

I dont have a specific anti mono red list.

Atm i run feudkiller's verdict (Bc its usually 10 life with a 5/5 body, if it would be a creature it would be good..so i test it) over primal command and i added seal of cleansing for testings, because i lost alot to equipment and sulfuric vortex.

Seal has also a nice synergy with sun titan after oath.

Idk if u need to run your statistics about the demon anymore. He is by far the best creature to oath into the game. I wont cut it for sure.

regards ;)

Kassow-Rossing

I kind of knew that but it was just a joke Dennis :) Can I still see your deck list?

I'm testing Faith's Fetters again and Lightning Helix to beat aggro. It works really well right now however it lowers my rates against control (guess)

LasH

Here is my current list...still some cards im not sure about.

Lands
   1 Bloodstained Mire
   1 Scrubland
   1 Bayou
   1 Academy Ruins
   1 Mishra's Workshop
   1 The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale
   1 Plateau
   1 Savannah
   1 Wooded Foothills
   1 Wasteland
   1 Flooded Strand
   1 Windswept Heath
   1 Polluted Delta
   1 Misty Rainforest
   1 Arid Mesa
   1 Verdant Catacombs
   1 Marsh Flats
   1 Scalding Tarn
   1 Reflecting Pool
   1 City of Brass
   1 Maze of Ith
   1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
   1 Tendo Ice Bridge
   1 Glimmervoid
   1 Rishadan Port
   1 Volrath's Stronghold
   1 Flagstones of Trokair
   1 Underground Sea
   1 Ancient Tomb
   1 Karakas
   1 Volcanic Island
   1 Badlands
   1 Tropical Island
   1 Tundra
   1 Taiga
   1 City of Traitors

Creatures
   1 Primeval Titan
   1 Inferno Titan
   1 Frost Titan
   1 Sun Titan
   1 Pelakka Wurm
   1 Rune-Scarred Demon

Spells
   1 Mox Diamond
   1 Sensei's Divining Top
   1 ARB] Thopter Foundry
   1 [OD] Tainted Pact
   1 [JGC] Demonic Tutor
   1 [LG] Sylvan Library
   1 [JGC] Regrowth
   1 [EX] Oath of Druids
   1 [RAV] Selesnya Signet
   1 [A] Winter Orb
   1 [FUT] Sword of the Meek
   1 [DK] Fellwar Stone
   1 [TSP] Prismatic Lens
   1 [DIS] Azorius Signet
   1 [UL] Grim Monolith
   1 [RAV] Muddle the Mixture
   1 [LG] Mana Drain
   1 [ARB] Maelstrom Pulse
   1 [AP] Vindicate
   1 [ROE] Awakening Zone
   1 [RAV] Compulsive Research
   1 [MR] Fabricate
   1 [MR] Thirst for Knowledge
   1 [FNM] Oblivion Ring
   1 [DDE] Coalition Relic
   1 [NE] Tangle Wire
   1 [10E] Crucible of Worlds
   1 [ARE] Darksteel Ingot
   1 [RAV] Spectral Searchlight
   1 [M12] Manalith
   1 [US] Worn Powerstone
   1 [MPR] Damnation
   1 [LRW] Garruk Wildspeaker
   1 Ajani Vengeant
   1 [WWK] Jace, the Mind Sculptor
   1 [DDF] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
   1 [ZEN] Day of Judgment
   1 Wrath of God
   1 [TE] Humility
   1 [DD2] Fact or Fiction
   1 [NE] Rising Waters
   1 [V09] Gifts Ungiven
   1 [RAV] Faith's Fetters
   1 [4E] Armageddon
   1 [P3] Ravages of War
   1 [UD] Thran Dynamo
   1 [DDD] Liliana Vess
   1 [DDF] Tezzeret the Seeker
   1 [8E] Bribery
   1 [SOM] Venser, the Sojourner
   1 [SOM] Elspeth Tirel
   1 [MR] Gilded Lotus
   1 [NPH] Batterskull
   1 [US] Wildfire
   1 [P3] Burning of Xinye
   1 [PT] Devastation

Currently in test:

1 [NE] Seal of Cleansing
   1 [MOR] Feudkiller's Verdict

I played some games again against mono red today, its the first time since i changed the land base.

I lost 3-1 2 times...The extra damage is crucial, Ank of Mishra and Sulfuric Vortex seem to be auto loss, and the deck would need more lifegain. The New red "Uktabi-Orangutan" is also pretty good vs my deck.