1 Thoughtseize
1 Wrath of God
1 Inquisition of Kozilek
1 Duress
1 Vindicate
1 Demonic Tutor

Planeswalker (1)
1 Venser, the Sojourner

Okay so this is my current highlander deck, i have major issues fixing the manabase without any duals and fetchlands so yeah some pointers would be appreciated, im open for any suggestions i know there is a lot of unnecessary stuff that i could cut for something better.
The idea was to build a pattern/rector deck that is slower than the original but has more control elements, right now im not too sure if this really works.

concerning the manabase im thinkin about cuttin those tainted lands for basics and add a thawing glaciers.

thanks in advance to whoever is kind enough to give me some advice.

LasH

Hi,

since u build a budget deck and have trouble to fix your mana, you can run the fetchlands from mirage (Grasslands for example). Even if i personally think, that cip lands are kinda always suboptimal.

Some creatures i miss:

Fauna Shaman
Fleshwriter

and you can try idyllic tutor (maybe to slow).

Overall, im not sure about adding blue. I dont know how your matchups are, but i think u might be in trouble vs aggressive decks without obstinate baloth or/and Loxodon hierarch.

Ball.Lightning

Hi,
I see the biggest problem in the your deck in its manabase. It is OK if you don't have all the duals and fetches, but don't play 4c version of the deck. It is realy unnecessary and brings more downsides than upsides. I see your deck quite a bit unfocussed - pattern rector combo is usually tapout combo, so u make one big turn, where all the things happen at once. What u cant afford is to hold two open mana for counter and combo out at the same time. That is kind of problem. Your deck is also very color mana greedy. I recommend to you reconsider all cards, that costs same double colored mana.

Some cards have weak synergy for the deck - Seedborn Muse, Palinchron, Goblin Bombardment, Compulsion, Dust bowl just for start. I dont want to wreck completely structure of your deck. If you dont't play Natural Order (which is i think mistake) play Birthing Pod at least. I miss also cantrip walls+Wall of roots, that protects you against agro better than counterspells. One last recommendation - if your manabase is shaky, and you dont have enought manafixing and your deck is mana houngry - play Kodama Reach and Cultivate.