Main Menu

[MWS Alternative] Cockatrice

Started by TeKo, 18-08-2010, 05:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmlss

Quote from: Mythrandir on 12-01-2011, 10:20:08 PM
Well, i've made a couple of matches and it seems fine!

Is there anyone here with connection to the ppl with cockatrice? Because i've got a couple of suggestions.. so here goes:

A) Sounds, i think it's essential. Makes it easier to know when an action is made or someone is talking in the chat.

B) Keywords: in response, eot, thinking (essential, this one...)

Don't know if anyone else thinks this is helpful.

P.S: Also, hope i didn't miss these options in there... but at least i didn't see anything.
Thanks

ad a. sounds are essential!
ad b. try cockatrice, settings, messages and add some.

GoblinPiledriver

A) Sounds, i think it's essential. Makes it easier to know when an action is made or someone is talking in the chat.

Do you mean the Spectators which could talk in the log. The Things they say is written in light red, active Players write in dark red.

The Keywords are already imprinted. On the settings the 4.Point Messages: There you can set your own Keywords and in the chat-log you type STRG+1;STRG+2;STRG+3 and so you write your keywords to the log.
(I know it's not so elegant like on MWS)
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Mythrandir

Quote from: GoblinPiledriver on 13-01-2011, 07:34:44 PM

Do you mean the Spectators which could talk in the log. The Things they say is written in light red, active Players write in dark red.

The Keywords are already imprinted. On the settings the 4.Point Messages: There you can set your own Keywords and in the chat-log you type STRG+1;STRG+2;STRG+3 and so you write your keywords to the log.
(I know it's not so elegant like on MWS)

a) sounds, as in a sound effect whenever an action is perfomed...

B) it will have to do :)

I don't dislike cockatrice, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

Happy Little Boozer

I just installed the latest version and had a look in the mtg-room. Only found EDH games.

If you want to become a registered user and get this nice small flag next to your name go to www.cockatrice.de (english language) and register. There you can also upload an Avatar and use the board for further suggestions.