Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard

Started by Vazdru, 22-09-2007, 02:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Please report the results of the [HLL]Games here.

We need at least names of players, number of played games and who’s the winner if there’s any.
As additional information you can post which decks have been played. Optional you can give us a quick review of the matches.

Win: 3 Points; Draw: 1 Point, Loss: 0 Points

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Guardian

Guardian vs. sushipasta        2:0       (best of 3)

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs GeorgB 2-0

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs. Mythrandir 2-1

Mythrandir

Quote from: Sturmgott on 05-10-2007, 05:51:52 PM
Sturmgott vs. Mythrandir 2-1

5c oath VS 5c control

basically it was a battle of LFTL vs LFTL...

game 1 he wasteland me to death, and then i was able to remove some of his grave, but he had already a massive card/land advantage
game 2 i brought LFTL first with wasteland and remove his LFTL. hide/seek"ed" his akroma and basically won with a nantuko monastery.
game 3 was looonnnngg, with the sturm with 6 or 7 cards in his library. he had LFTL very early, but i got his wasteland RFG.. but he brought exploration and 3 cycle lands.. so, his game.. i was color screw (lacked 1 blue/black) to counter and he had rishadan port.. won me with a mssive attack og decree of justice.

nice ggs, but LFTL + wasteland is sick :P

Vazdru

Zimagic 1 - Vazdru 2

RDW vs 5c-Combo-Control

Game 1: He starts with a massive ground attack till Moat turning the board position in 4th turn. Afterwards I've had enough time to launch Stuffy-Conscience-Combo for the win.

Game 2: Turn 3 Molten Rain and Turn 5 Siege-Gang Commander followed by Goblin King have been too much although I've had Pulse of the Fields and Wrath of God. GG

Game 3: First Turn Treetop - Second one Exploration and two landdrops + Sterling Grove, Turn 3 Sylvan Scyring for Forbidden Orchard a few turns later Oath followed by Akroma and Stuffy for the win, BUT if i couldn't handle Turn 3 Magus of the Moon with a Lightning Helix things would have gone absolutely different!
Far below the earth

Mythrandir

Mythrandir VS Guardian 2-0

5c control VS GWr token deck

game 1 - i played tabernacle 1st turn + maze. he had muruganda glyphs and some token, i decreed 3 soldiers killed his tokens. by that time i had LFTL out and just drew my way until i had trygon + exalted winning for me.
game 2 - he had a better start, wasteland my underground sea (no black/blue mana for me. :( and with only 3 lands it was going bad for me). he had several creatures but i played moat and then damnation... LFTL again with gifts, and then played exalted (he killed my exalted in a bad move from me... =/ stupid me...), but i already had volrath in grave so... my finally board was pernicious deed, moat, gilded lotus + exalted...

ggs, had great hands against his deck :)

Vazdru

Whistler - Vazdru 0:2

RGB-Beatdown vs 5c-Combo-Control

First Game: He played Rogue Elephant and Tarmogoyf and brought me down to 13, i recovered with 2xMoment's Peace + Wrath of God. Afterwards I animated Tarmogoyf, he had Mire Boa. He played Strombind, i've had Goblin Charbelcher. Close Game till the end, which a "Coinflip" (Charbelcher) has decided. In the end i've had 3 lp.

Second Game: I handled all his creatures till Iso-Helix and hardcast Akroma won me the game.

Far below the earth

Sturmgott

Sturmgott vs Zimagic 2-1

Mythrandir

Mythrandir vs Whistler 2-0
5c control VS RG(b?) aggro

game 1: i mulligan to 6.
(he): land + elf, second turn rottwalla, third turn grafted wargear.. he then played rancor on elf and might of krosa i killed his elf but was getting beaten. then i krosan gripped his wargear and cast moat on the next turn.. he had cursed + stormbind on the table, but only 3 lands. i gained life with dromar charm he brought me down with flames of the blood hand. i was lucky and drew exalted angel

game 2: (he) bird + land. i wasteland his land. he casted radha i STP it. he then played a few creatures i starstormed and wiped his board. eventually i played exalted angel (again :)) and he had no answer to kill my angel.

goods games.. i hadnt very good hands, however my draws were incredible good.

Whistler

Whistler RGb vs. GeorgB WW 2:1

In the first game, I started with only 2 lands but I had Dark Confidant, which showed me NO land at all. However, I equipped it with the allmighty Bonespiltter and hacked him down on 6. My life ran down fast, but at all, I had Dryad Sophisticate equipped with Bonesplitter, brought him down to 4, casted Witness, returned Reckless Abandon and burned the last 4 life.

In the second game, he had the god-start. My hand wasn't so bad, I casted Call of the Herd in the third turn, flashbacked it in the fourth, but he had Oblivion Ring (first time for me to see Lorwyn cards in action) and removed one token. He also had Militia's Pride, I think Paladin en-Vec and another 2/2 beater. I scooped then. ;)

The third game wasn't so nice. He played first turn Isamaru, which I shocked. Second turn he played Benevolent Bodyguard, but no land. I started my game with a few creatures, he still drew no land for 3 or 4 turns, but showed me his hand, which I never had won against (I remember Auriok Chamipon, Soltari Priest).

@Mythrandir
Damn Exalted Angel. ;)
Giggity giggity giggity!

Mythrandir

Mythrandir VS NLG_playr 2:1

Vazdru

Whistler - Vazdru (Rematch / Match 2)

RGb-Beatdown vs. 5c-Combo-Control

The first game took ~ 30 min - too long for his Beatdown-Plan. That's why Akroma took her fiery sword and brought him down.

Second game has been quite fast and Stonewood Invocation kicked my ass.

Third game: First turn Llanowar Elves, Second Turn Rogue Elephant, Third Turn Elephant Guide on his "raging" 6/6 Elephant. 4th Turn he brought me down to 1 LP. BUT i started the game ;) that's why i've won. ME: Land go - Mishra's Factory go - Land, 3rd Turn Sterling Grove, EOT -> Oath, 4th Turn Oath and wasted his 2nd Land, 5th Turn Confinement + Akroma

I've won in turn 8 cause he didn't find a land in this three turns -while Akroma beating him- to Krosan Grip + Shock me to death.

2:1 for me

GGs!
Far below the earth

Vazdru

sushiPasta vs Vazdru

Enduring Ideal-Combo-Control vs 5c Combo-Control

2:1

Enduring Ideal in the first game kicked my ass.

Second one i've played Mana Severance, afterwards Charbelcher - activate (no lands so dam equal to my cards in the lib, see here: http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?topic=41.0)

Third Game - Hard fight, we both had Life from the Loam + Crucible + Wasteland. His Coffin Purge has won the game although i've countered purge with delay, in the end Eternal Witness + Mishra's Factory have broken my neck.

GGs and Congratz.
Far below the earth

Guardian

Guardian vs. NLG_playr              1:0

We reached the time limit in the second game...