Main Menu

League

Started by Mythrandir, 06-09-2007, 03:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Quote from: Mythrandir on 31-08-2008, 05:26:40 PM
Quote from: Vazdru on 31-08-2008, 02:20:36 PM
Do you have any suggestions to improve our League a bit?

1) since we´re starting the IV league, IMO it would be nice to have an overall ranking (all 3 league + further leagues)

any comments?

There will be a [HLL]Ladder soon. Each day i spend round 10 min to key in the results. I use the official DCI-Rating-Calculator. The K-Value of the League is 16. Over 30 games are recorded already. Each player with at least 5 games will be listed in our ladder.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

grizzledmage

There will be a [HLL]Ladder soon. Each day i spend round 10 min to key in the results. I use the official DCI-Rating-Calculator. The K-Value of the League is 16. Over 30 games are recorded already. Each player with at least 5 games will be listed in our ladder.

Hey Vazdru -

As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm involved in a local group that meets monthly (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/njveteranmages/). For the past couple of years I've been using a "bootleg" copy of DCI Reporter (V2.x) to work the tournaments (pairings, standings, etc.). That version of the software also has an option to calculate DCI Ratings even for unsanctioned events (which all of ours are).

So I recently applied to be a Magic Coordinator, which allowed me to officially download the new version of DCI Reporter (V3.x). The only trouble is, it does NOT allow DCI ratings to be calculated for unsanctioned events.

My question is: do you use a software program to do your DCI ratings calculations? If so, could I trouble you to either steer me towards a source OR send a copy my way?