Main Menu

Sarkhan the Mad

Started by GoblinPiledriver, 29-03-2010, 11:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do you think Sarkhan the 2nd. would be played in Highlander?

5cc
0 (0%)
Survival.deck
0 (0%)
Tokens
3 (75%)
4c-Midrange
1 (25%)
5c-Zoo
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

GoblinPiledriver

I think Sarkhan the Mad is very interesting. He could turn every small creature into a 5/5 dragon.
So this Planeswalker is interesting for aggro Highlander to Controll Highlander where also many creatures where played.

So what do you think?
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Tabris

not sure yet if hes good or not. I mean the 3rd ability is kinda bad but the 2nd is realy great...well as I said..not sure about. I see how he can be devastating in a aggro-control deck which is getting the control and is drawing cards or pumps grizzly bears into 5/5 flyer...

TeKo

Imo not even near playable.
0: crappy
-2: ok
-4: cant afford -4 when you cant +loyalty

Mythrandir

IMO, there are better PW out there. the second ability is nice, but the fact that you can "never" increase his loaylty makes him an easy target and a bit suboptimal IMO. but i can see it being played in more aggroish decks

GoblinPiledriver

I think the second ability is very good. The third ability is nice. But the problem is the first ability. Any effect with +1 loyality would be better. The fact that he will lose loyality by topdecking a spell make it hard to believe that you will use him every round like other planeswalker, if you don't use other abilitys. So this ability will be used if he is on 1 loyality and this will kill him. 
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.