Main Menu

RoE [Rise of the Eldrazi]

Started by Tabris, 24-03-2010, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabris

I dont know if there is allready a thread for but I saw this nice guy and was just stunned.

Discuss :D

malz77

yeah annihilator 6!!!! sneak attack here we go  :P

Tabris

Here we go moar cards

Vazdru

I already don't like that Eldrazi-Morons  :( Imo no good evolution of magic.

Colossus of Sardia....

Diablolic Machine / Mishra's War Machine....

Darksteel Colossus / Sundering Titan....

Hellkite Overlord / Empyrial Archangel....

Progenitus / Iona, Shield of Emeria....

Emrakul, Aeon's Thorn....

a common pattern?

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Vazdru on 24-03-2010, 09:19:27 PM
I already don't like that Eldrazi-Morons  :( Imo no good evolution of magic.

Colossus of Sardia....

Diablolic Machine / Mishra's War Machine....

Darksteel Colossus / Sundering Titan....

Hellkite Overlord / Empyrial Archangel....

Progenitus / Iona, Shield of Emeria....

Emrakul, Aeon's Thorn....

a common pattern?

Yeap, don't like them either. Specially because all of them have that anihilator...

As for the level up, seem interesting, but nothing very fancy right now has been spoiled.
Would hate to face a eldrazi oathed on turn 2... =/ seriously!

W0lf

Tabris

I just luv them. Not only bc of highlander (not thinking about Oath-abuses just for ramp decks etc.) also for limited. I mean ZenWwk was great the aggro enviroment was ok, but to get an slow and fatty-dominated limited format after this long aggro time, is very nice. Sure the 15/15 guy is just ridiculous bc its just a win after being cast, BUT I like this RIDICULOUSITY (nice word).

On the lvl-think. It works fine for me. Weird card-layout but its ok. As long they serve all kinds of deck  (aggro/control).

And rebound has a lot potential to be fancy. Just imagine some GOOD card draw or burn in this league.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Tabris on 25-03-2010, 12:08:11 AM
Just imagine some GOOD card draw or burn in this league.

I always do, i always do (landfall, retrace, multikicker etc, etc) but WOTC denies me proper drawing spells... :P

I don't mind the fatty environment, but anhilator on all? and it doesnt even have to deal damage, just attack.. just sick, just sick!

Tiggupiru

Yeah, well.

I expect Life from the Loam and Library of Alexandria getting banned really, really soon.

Helle

I don't think these cards need to be banned right away, but the "land-Gifts" definitly is good enough to be played. With Wasteland, Dust Bowl, Tectonic Edge there is another solution to nasty lands like library.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Tiggupiru on 26-03-2010, 09:32:58 AM
Yeah, well.

I expect Life from the Loam and Library of Alexandria getting banned really, really soon.

Sweet!! Although, actual picture? Kind of looks akward.
Really, really good in HL. Definitely playable, but tha fact that it doesn't fetch LFLT + 3 lands doesn't make it as good as gifts, but hellish good anyway.

Kassow-Rossing

I don't think Realms Uncharted will inspire much changes to the banlist after RoE release. It is no Gifts. It is just an extra land fetcher which makes the evil Wasteland-Loam combo come by faster. It will not be banned and it will not force Gifts or Loam to get banned. Wasteland should never get banned no matter what.