Main Menu

Buried Alive (and to a lesser extent, Dread Return)

Started by Drexlin, 16-03-2010, 03:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexlin

Quote from: Vazdru on 17-03-2010, 08:38:55 PM
we just enlarged the council (pyyhttu + Firestarter), changed the process of bannings/unbannings, added a foreign member to the council and made the point of view of a single council member more transparent (at least for new council-members -> subforum)

...can't you see anythin has changed...

I just ask for a little bit more patience; have a look what will gonna happen in two weeks (bannings / unbannings as of April, 1st)

I guess there will be definatly some minor and maybe some major changes at the banned list
so some reasonings you might ask for may become obsolete

Thank you, Vazdru for your response. As I mentioned previously, I'm new to the highlander scene and was unaware that any changes were being made. Of course, I can be patient and wait for the decisions of the "new" council in April.

so_not

Quote from: Mythrandir on 17-03-2010, 09:15:33 PM
Well, not to nitpick, but: 2 land +  1 mox + 1 card to mox + 1 survival + 1 creature to discard + 1 (1cmc) reanimate

That's a total of 7 cards out of 8/9 from your initial hand (depending if you're on the draw) I called it a god's hand ;), yes some cards are degenerated (lands, creature to discard, but even then....)

Survival searches for Loyal Retainers so you don't need a reanimation spell. You need Survival and a mana acceleration thing. I could list you million hands that would be more godly but I leave that as a "magic the puzzling" for you to do  ;).