Main Menu

Highlandermagic needs your help

Started by Sturmgott, 24-08-2007, 11:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sturmgott

Hello everyone,

first of all thank you for being here with us, which already shows that you really care about Highlander. As you surely know, the starting phase of a forum is very critical as success or failure depends on it very much - and this is why I write this post.

We are trying to promote the forum on most big international forums already, e.g. tcgplayer.com (former Brainburst), themanadrain.com, and currently I'm also trying to inform Highlander players on the Starcitygames-forums as well, being prevented from doing so only by scg's restrictive link-posting-policy.

Highlandermagic needs your help! So what can you do?

First of all, bring all your friends to joins us here, and take part in the discussions, post their decks, and simply make this a vivid place worth visiting again and again.

Second, if you know of any forums we didn't list above, make this new forum known to us, or even much better, use your account there - if you have one, that is - to help other Highlanderplayers find this place here.

I'm doing my best not only to provide you all with the best Highlander format available, but also with a great spot to talk about it - that is the single reason this forum exists.

Other ideas which could elevate this project are always welcome!

Make yourself heard, and if you can, help the project.

Thank you for your attention,

Regards & best wishes from Germany,

Frank Topel