Main Menu

[LADDER TOURNAMENT 2009]Registration

Started by Vazdru, 05-01-2010, 01:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Invitations for following players:

RANK            NAME            RATING      COUNTRY      GAMES      WINS      LOSSES      GAME %   
   1            Sturmgott            1707      Germany      167      99      68      59,28%   
   2            Goblinpiledriver            1703      Germany      133      81      52      60,90%   
   3            Payron            1685      Germany      191      110      81      57,59%   
   4            Mercator            1677      Germany      117      72      45      61,54%   
   5            firestarter            1677      Germany      59      36      23      61,02%   
   6            Nastaboi            1676      Finland      166      98      68      59,04%   
   7            marchhare            1670      Germany      57      37      20      64,91%   
   8            Mythrandir            1654      Portugal      252      134      118      53,17%   

Please read attentively the standing order http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?topic=329.0 for the tournament and leave a message here if you wanna participate or not.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Payron

I didn t had a lot of luck the last weeks, but I would like to practice :)

GoblinPiledriver

Allright, I will participate.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Sturmgott

I'll attend, if possible (I will be moving in the middle of the month).

Regards,

Frank

firestarter

Nastaboi

Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Vazdru

fine - we have at least 5 of the Top 8 so the tournament will definately take place

1 Sturmgott
2 Goblinpiledriver
3 Payron
4 Firestarter
5 Nastaboi

I'll open a new topic soon where you can leave the mws-security-code of your tournament-deck.

Far below the earth

marchhare

Mythrandir

Count me too! Barely made it to top8, but there i am, and will definitely play.

Vazdru

So we have 7 out of the [HLL]Top 8 - great! MErcator haven't answered my request yet - we will wait till Sunday. Maybe we get the complete [HLL]Top 8 - otherwise Guardian (9th), Kavu (10th), Outlaw (11th) or Helle (12th) will move up.

for participants of the [HLL]Ladder Tourney:

If you already know which deck you wanna play plz leave the security code in here. You do not have to start before you've posted the code.

If you wanna send me 4 [ZEN] Packs or 1 [ZEN] Fetchland as participation fee -> here is my address:

Gerry Stahl
Lerchenstraße 15
76359 Marxzell Schielberg
Germany

If you wanna hand out the stuff you will find me at TNM in Karlsruhe next Tuesday.

If you wanna "buy" 4 [Zen] Packs just send me a PM and you'll get my bank details.

Some notes:

If you do not complete your match post a intermediate result. I don't wanna read "no time for a report" or "can't remember any details, first games were too long ago" - its some kind of unfair towards guys who give more input to community and give up their free time ;) 2-3 sentences per game will take about 30 seconds ?! can't be really a "roadblock" or am I wrong?

I will send first price as insured parcel and second price via Mail. I ask for some understanding I won't replace any damage caused by transfer (cards get lost or damaged is unrealistic but not impossible).

Far below the earth

Vazdru

Ok - I'm still looking for guy no. 8 for our Ladder Tournament:

MErcator: no reaction -> no
Guardian: no
Kavu: no reaction -> no
Outlaw: no reaction -> no
Helle: no reaction yet -> ? (no if no answer till tomorrow)

So the invitations go to (plz leave a short msg on this board if you like to join)

The_Ocean (13)
No Stress (14)
-jfk- (15)

The highest-placed player who wanna join get "start-permission" for the HLL Ladder Tournament. You have to leave a message till Thursday.

Far below the earth

Vazdru

i offer another option to pay the participation fee:

-> for 15 tix on modo 4 Booster of Zendikar go to the pricepool
Far below the earth

Helle

I won't participate, but thanks for the invitation anyway.

Vazdru

Quote from: Helle on 13-01-2010, 01:47:50 PM
I won't participate, but thanks for the invitation anyway.

thx for your feedback

we change the procedure to find participant no. 8 a bit (I've written lots of PMs w/o any success  ::))

the highest-ranked player in the ladder who posts in here till Sunday will be player no. 8 in the Ladder-Tournament 2009

Far below the earth

MErcator

Hi,

i'm sort of out playing highlander a little bit.
So i only read the invitation today.
If possible i think i'd like to participate.

And i have a question:
Player's will play the whole tournament with the same deck, right?
In the semifinals u can therefore read what our next opponent plays?

Until when do i have to give in my deck? I havent't played a while and all my decks need tuning.

Thx, MErcator