Main Menu

Magic Work Station

Started by Vazdru, 23-08-2007, 12:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Anyone interested testing his HL-Deck via Internet by using MWS? But maybe u should have a look on the small prints first  ;)

Some points i have to add  ;)

First of all: I'm an absolute beginner using MWS and have never tried to play via internet - I'm willing to learn, but maybe need some time  ;D  a helping hand would be nice

Second: I'm no computer scientist, sometimes it's hard for me to handle my computer the right way, so maybe there will be some complications  ???

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Lotus

Even if I prefer playing real magic to virtual one, I would be interested in playing via MWS. The only problem is that I have problems running MWS on Windows Vista. For some reasen he doesnt like to accept the card pool  ::)

I myself do not play with MWS too often, so I will not get angry (like most players there get  >:() if you would do a mistake or just play slow because you have to search something ;)

Vazdru

Quote from: Lotus on 23-08-2007, 03:00:20 PM
Even if I prefer playing real magic to virtual one, I would be interested in playing via MWS. The only problem is that I have problems running MWS on Windows Vista. For some reasen he doesnt like to accept the card pool  ::)

I know Sturmgott is using Vista too - maybe he can give you a good advise.

I myself do not play with MWS too often, so I will not get angry (like most players there get  >:() if you would do a mistake or just play slow because you have to search something ;)

To meet in RL for playing highlander is surely the better way but however I've played on MWS today the very first time and what can i say: It has been funny  :)

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Sturmgott

I'm not using Vista anymore, but rather rolled back to XP. As soon as I find the time Vista will be replaced by Ubuntu Linux on my notebook.

Mythrandir

i sometimes use MWS to play highlander.. however, i´ve been having some troubles, connecting to the room, where players are.. =/

i usually have the nick [PT]Raistlin or [PT]Mythrandir

MarkusMagic

I'd like to play via MWS.
Maybe we can get in contact via ICQ.
Nr. 143735794

Thanks
Markus

Gecko_83

I play on MWS almost nightly not always highlander but i am on there.  Great site for highlander and plenty of highlander players.  starting to lean toward EDH nowadays though

I wonder how long it will be before lilliana vess[/move]/glow] gets banned IMO  she is rediculous
when she hits the board
and there is so many ways to get her out quickly

Mythrandir

Quote from: Gecko_83 on 17-10-2008, 09:45:46 AM
I play on MWS almost nightly not always highlander but i am on there.  Great site for highlander and plenty of highlander players.  starting to lean toward EDH nowadays though

what server? have u consider joining the league? or future leagues?