Main Menu

[zendikar] spoiler

Started by Mythrandir, 22-08-2009, 01:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mythrandir

Brilliant! Another functional reprint! =/
Just what the game needed. Was the regeneration clause that important? Was the name WOG that outrageous? Seriously! M10, now this?

oh, well.

Here it is, in all its "splendor":

WW2
Sorcery
Destroy all Creatures

I guess it's for real, but spoilers have been wrong sometimes :P

Zephyr

They really make me angry! Yes, is good to have 2 WoG in highlander, but WoG was iconic card and it had stable prize etc. That "functional reprint" or what is that makes me crazy. I think WotC use new policy: All we want is cash and we don´t care about players!

GoblinPiledriver

I don`t liked WOG and there is a second one. But this one is weaker as the Original. But i don`t see the point with the iconic card and the stable prize. WOG with 7â,¬ could fall, but who cares! They made a new card weaker als the original with a new more planeswalking flavour. This is good for control players in highlander which need help against aggro. At least they don`t made a new functional reprint of Oath.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

Mythrandir

Quote from: GoblinPiledriver on 23-08-2009, 01:22:07 AM
I don`t liked WOG and there is a second one. But this one is weaker as the Original. But i don`t see the point with the iconic card and the stable prize. WOG with 7â,¬ could fall, but who cares! They made a new card weaker als the original with a new more planeswalking flavour. This is good for control players in highlander which need help against aggro. At least they don`t made a new functional reprint of Oath.

I'm a control player, and i'm not hapy with this, there are plentiful answers to aggro, and they could make a lot better cards vs aggro, why reprint a card that was iconic, and IMO, balanced?! we certainly don't need to start having decks in Highlander with 4x ofs, just with the difference of name....

grizzledmage

My 2 cents... I saw this card, and immediately got angry, especially as I still play T2... Why not just keep WoG in current set? No; make the players go chasing after more cards. I see it as an abuse of the loyal players.

Not cool, Wizards.

Mir

I dont believe that wizards are counting on formats such as Highlander. In worst case there should be possible to create strategy which should not differ from normal 4 card format. More banlists, more restrictions, less fun.