Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season VII

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2009, 02:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Lio123 (UGr-Heartbeat-Combo) - Vazdru (UGb-Survival)

1:2

1: Won the roll. After Intuition I've had LftL-Engine running with Wasteland/Cyclelands feat. Cephalid Colliseum. Vendillion Clique let me hold him out of combo-range and when he played Heartbeat I've countered Turnabout. Turn later i've played Primal Command on Heartbeat + lib-shuffle for some more turns. Misdirection + Force of Will gave me another one but he still managed to get combo in time.

2: This time I've had a Mind Twist for 5 when he was tapped out. Vendillion Clique + SoFI were enough to bring him down quickly enough.

3: I've had T2 Mox + Lotus Cobra + Landdrop + Hermit Druid. Trygon Predator + Krosan Grip saved my life when he put down Heatbeat + Manaflare. Recurring Nightmare + a misdirected Stroke of Genius won me the game.

Thx for the GGs! Hope to see ya again next season.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

lio123

lio123 (UGr Heartbeat) vs peeler (UGW Enchantress)
                             2:0

First game, i had some problems with lands and peeler had seal of cleansing which returned back from grave. I was almost dead (lot of 4/4s angels, some other creatures), but i drew 5 cards with stroke of genius and found my combo pieces and killed him. It was so close.

Second game, peeler mulliganed to 5 and was stucked on 1 land, when i had Palinchron on the table. Then i played blood moon on his 3 nonbasic lands and killed him with palinchron.

GGs

firestarter

Firestarter (Reanimator) - Sturmgott (U-Skies) 2-0

I don`t remember  the games, but i had  2 good hands and it were 2 close games with lightning greaves so his bouncespells were not good enough against my fatties. Sturmgott was screwed in both games (must have been because of the decktype ;-)
And yeah, Iona rocks...

Sensenmann

Sensenmann (MonoU-Wizards) vs. Kavu24 (UGB-Survival) 2:0

First game I got Patron Wizard out on my second turn thanks to chrome mox. My next creature was azami, lady of scrolls. After that and more wizards I had the game under control and kavu wrote gg having 4 lands + Wall of roots and me having 5 Wizards.

Second game mulligan to 6 and have no land but chrome mox again. I topdeck dustbowl, play chrome mox and thought courier. He uses his new wasteland for my dustbowl. I can play sage of the epityr, put two islands on top and activate my thought courier. I counter his nature's lore with force spike and in my next turn I can cast patron wizard again with kavu having only 2 lands. After that I can beat him with my wizards and counter his spells with my other wizards ;-).

So 2:0 for the Wizards. I suppose I would have lost against aggro, but midrange or control is just fine for them.
Nice games, friendly player. Seeya next season.