Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season VII

Started by Vazdru, 01-08-2009, 02:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeler

Kavu24 (Bant Aggro) 0 vs Peeler (RGu Beatz) 2

First game i could more or less totaly screw him out with blood moon.

Second game he was screw too, but there was more like a game. Intersting situation i have after intution kikki-jikki in play, copy mana-Elve, play perstermite, Kavu played StoP, and i stupid idiot say "ok" instead of using Quirion Ranger to combo....
Finaly i won because of better draw.

Nastaboi

Nastaboi Wildfire Swans vs. Sir.Galahad Elves!

2 - 0

I kept a slow hand on draw, but started drawing cards with Library while he got five elves on the battlefield and drove me down to five with cycled Gempalm Incinerator. My Wildfire left him with just one regenerated mana elf, but he drew Mutavault and I had to run for my money despite drawing off Library like a madman. I stabilized at one life and assembled the combo.

Sir.Galahad's draw was less impressive second game. He got many fancy lands though, which were all shut down by my Blood Moon. He saved his potentially threatening Mirror Entity from burn with Symbiote, but could not replay it. He conceeded after I played Swans, Crater Hellion and Burning of Xinye in consecutive turns.
Quote0:13:51 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi plays Invincible Hymn from Hand
0:14:25 [Nastaboi] Nastaboi's life total is now 221 (+213)

Payron

Sensenmann (UWB artifakts) - Payron (customized 5c Surival from Patrik Richter)

First game: Mhh don t remember to much ... just know that he had some early pressure with a 4/3 flyer and bouncing a artifact at the begin of the upkeep which enabled with an artifaktland his land tax for quite a while (i guess he fetched all basics out) I stabelized at some point with wonder in grave and blocking his creature death and win with slight card advantage

0:1

Second game: He had sick start with Ancient Tomb - mana artifakt - next turn more mana and some creatures .. at some point he didn t had to much pressure on the board but amageddon. after that i drew no lands like 4 turns and that was enought

1:1

Third game: I keept hand with fetchland, Llanowar Elves, Zur the enchanter, Qasali Pridemage, island, Top and 1 more cards .. so the plan was to cast with a white mana scource from the top to cast an early zur and delay him with Pridemage later on ... well he played 2nd turn Tidescroller and stole my Pridemage, but after that I topped and though a tundra to cast my zur in the following turn ... he aktualy made the game first attack - survial (but no creature) - second attack deed back up and o-ring from hand fore scullar to get my creature back ... 2 more turns to combo out with revilarke

1:2

gg's

Zool (RGW Zoo) - Payron (customized 5c Surival from Patrik Richter)

First game: Well I had kind of sick hand against him: First turn Noble hierach - he had first turn taiga + Wild Nacatl -  2nd turn me Doran - he had bop + fynhorn elfes I think - 3rd Turn Deed for 1 to blow up the board after that i started with lftl wastland which made the total control for me

Second game: dont remember enought need to catch up with my notice at home ;)

0:2

Payron

TeKo (Elves!) - Payron (GRB tokens)

First Game: I had kind of bad hand with Goblin Matron, Mudbutton Torchrunner and 5 lands o_O ... well i thought that I need mana in this deck to take advantage of synergies and because 1 land was also treetop village I also ahd some pressure... both no first round drop but TeKo droped Devoted Druid 2nd round .. may drops were Mudbutton Torchrunner (3rd turn) and Goblin Matron for Goblin Sharpshooter (round 4) ... He droped Wirewood Hivemaster and  Wren's Run Vanquisher followed by a coat of arms and an attack with big elves (hive master +  Wren's Run Vanquisher) I blocked both and killed both ... next round goblin sharp shooter and Bitterblossom ftw and with blossom + Coat of arms + Slate of Ancestry which made card adavantage and blossom tokens on mass = gg .. well Skyshroud Poacher did builded up some defense but wasn t enough in the end

Second Game: First turn: he Llanowar elves - me Duress for stuff of domination
             Second turn: he had elvish lyrc + some mana elve - me Bitterblossom (well thought lyrisic only     destroys artifacts)
             Third turn: he played a 2/2 elve and I had only mutavalt and wasteland

well the game was close for me becasue i destroyed his savanh with wasteland and and he was forced to pump the elves with the "cycle Elves" and I was getting on a critical point of life I stabilized on 3 life with  Deranged Hermit and after Essence Warden, Sprouting Thrinax and Fleshbag Marauder which was just to much for him.

0:2

gg's

SirGalahad

pyyhttu (Dreamhalls) - SirGalahad (Elves!) 1:2

First game I had turn 2 Survival with Llanowar Elves, getting me Priest of Titania. That was pretty much game already with me having a lot of mana and the Survival. pyyhttu tried to survive with Show and Tell into Yawgmoth's Bargain but did not find anything against me Elves with Elvish Archdruid.

Second game he has Dream Halls turn 4 and combos.

Third game he again has Dream Halls, this time turn 5, but can not combo. I can search Viridian Zealot with Skyshroud Poacher and on turn 6 he concedes to Rofellos, Poacher and Chameleon Colossus.

lio123

lio123 (4c Reveilark)  x   Pute  (5c staxx with Planewalkers)
             2:0

First game i had Reccuring Nightmare, Yosei, Kitchen finks, Thawing glacier and some lands in opening hand. So i builded 4 turns manabase. Pute played some signets and played Armageddon on 4. turn. It slowed both of us down, but i played Kitchen Finks in few turns with Sigil of Distinction on 5. He played Elspeth, but i had prepared Pithing Needle for her. I added some random creatures which died of Wrath of God, but Finks took Pute to 1 life. Pute hardcasted Empyrial Archangel and played Moat turn later, but i had Wrath of God and some flyers, which killed him.

Second game, we both played lands first two turns and on 3. turn Pute played Crucible and Wasteland was in play. Luckily i topdecked Trygon Predator. Few turns later i tutored for Vendilion Clique and played Jotun Grunt, which died on 2. commutative upkeep. When Pute had 1 life, he stabilized game with Maze of ith and Ajani Goldmane (3 life now) and was completely tapped. I topdecked Wasteland, destroyd Maze of Ith and won the game.

gg's

Mythrandir

Mythrandir 5CC VS Derstefan 4c oath/reanimator

Game 1: Slow game, which is great for my deck. he played rector but i had maze i then play pridemage + glen elendra (countered gifts + faith fetter) again glen via stronghold. Eventually a sudden shock brought him from 2 to 0.

Game 2: He had a hell of a start: turn 1 entomb, turn 2 animated dead -> angel of despair on my land. ouch.. game crashed.. i dont know about his hand, but i had putrefy for the angel. But would be hard.

Game 2: I cycled my eternal dragon and he reanimate him =/, but i had maze of ith, so... not that bad. he was stuck on 4 and with the help of my wasteland + LFLT and cleaned his lands. Eventually he got also LFTL, but was now stuck on 2 basics + 1 gemstone... and he was low on life and yeah game crashed again... =/ oh, well.

Game 2: He mull to 6 and played land, i played wasteland (sac), he played wastland i played vesuva on his wasteland :D. Evntually a pridemage + glen + loxodon won me the game, although he had two mazes (vesuva). he had a good hand with oath, deed, etc. but no mana to play or pass my glen.

ggs, pity games crashed =/

Vazdru

Quote from: Mythrandir on 12-08-2009, 10:32:13 PM

The old story  ;)

I've played some matches at mws.tipo.it / laggy + crash.

mws.games wasn't connectable and mws.play was some kind of laggy too

Tonight wasn't a good time to play some online matches  ::)
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

derStefan82

Very frustating this lacking workstation. But for my game against Mythrandir I can say it was a fair thing we replayed all disconnected games and we had about 2 hours playtime, I think so. There were tricky games put in the end his deck worked better then mine.

Game 1: as he said (glen elendra fucked me)
Game 2: perfect start with 2. turn Angel of Despair his Land and backup of Akroma + Reanimate + Frantic Search but game breaks
Game 2: no chance to break his maze of ith, every time I tried someting he had counter or removal and then life from the loam engine. Long game I would say he was in advantage as the game breaks (but no option to kill at the moment so replay).
Game 2: with wasteland he slowed me down and then glen elendra + beatdown so no chance to go in combo which I hold in hand before.

firestarter

Firestarter - lio123
i played combo against his mono u-tezzeret control and won 2-0

first game i started with library and turn 6 combo with pact and drainbackup, he only played trinket mage and searched for needle.
second game I had boseiju who shelters all, wich made his counterspells obsolide. in turn 8 i played abeyance loosing 2 life...  ;)
great games...

lio123

lio123 (monoblue control) vs Sensemann (5c oath)
                       2:0

Game 1: I don't remember much, only that Sensemann had LftL in grave with some lands and raven's crime. He was tapped out and i played Tezzeret -> tormod's crypt. I killed him after few turns with vendilion clique.

Game 2: This game was almost won, but i made few fatal mistakes, which almost cost me game. He had 7 life, in play Maze of Ith, Kor Haven and some lands. I had in play Venser, Sower, Razormane masticore, Jace (1 l. counter) and some artefacts (i think vedalken shackless and crystal rod). I played Cryptic Command and bounced his Maze to hand EOT. I had counterspell and stifle, so i could kill him. But, there comes my mistakes: I forgot to discard a card to Masticore  ::) and I removed last counter from Jace, because i thought game is over. I lost attacker and draw engine. Sensemann draw LoA and endless game began. Luckily I removed his Oath of Druids and LtfL with syncopate and faerie thickery, but he had Worm Harvest. I protected myself with Propaganda some other artefacts and creatures and tried to counter his threats whole game. We both were waiting for one card. I topdecked Arcane Laboratory and Meloku when i had about 20 cards in my Library. I had some counterspells in hand and Glen Elendra Archmage in game, so i killed him in 2 turns. Sensemann was waiting for Krosan Grip. He ended game with 23 cards in his library and Grip was 4th from top and he had 2 LoA :)

GGs, especially second game.

firestarter

Firestarter - Predi 2-1

First game he played sphere of resistance slowed me and locked me down with icy and winter orb.

Second game I went into manaacceleration and finished him by playing gifts eot 5, finished him turn 6.

Third game i chanted him in his turn 4, he iced in my upkeep land with icy manipulator, i played gifts, taking one combopiece from graveyard to hand. he played wildfire, i drained and went into combo turn 6 or 7.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Vazdru on 13-08-2009, 12:09:05 AM
Quote from: Mythrandir on 12-08-2009, 10:32:13 PM

The old story  ;)

I've played some matches at mws.tipo.it / laggy + crash.

mws.games wasn't connectable and mws.play was some kind of laggy too

Tonight wasn't a good time to play some online matches  ::)

yeahhh... mws.tipo.it has been very unstable. i´ve been using mws.ligamagic.com.

Any better servers out there?

PuTe

Firestarter with Combo  vs.  Pute with 5c Planeswalker Staxxwhatever  (1:2)

1st Game: I started with Mishra's Workshop and played a Signet.
          He used Crop Rotation and searched Library of Alexandira, drew and couldn't find any land.
          When i played Dustbowl in my turn he gave up.

2nd Game: He got fast Aluren with Clutch the Undercity.
          I used Tainted Pact and found Mind Twist which was countered by Evasive Action.
          After a Raveges of War he used his Noble Hierarch and a  Spiritguide to search Imperial Recruiter with         
          Eladamri's Call and of course....the combo killed me.

3rd Game: Again i started with Workshop + Signet.
          In his 2nd Turn he played a Signet.
          I played Mindslaver in turn 3.
          I used Mindslaver in Turn 4 and won. (I searched Chain of Plasma and killed him discarding all cards)

good games

firestarter

I played against Mythrandir and won 2-1

First game I had kombo with chantbackup turn 4.
second game i drew 1 mana after kull to 6.
Third game i went into combo turn 6 with force backup, mythrandir had ~20 lands in hand grave and play.