Main Menu

Georg's Cards

Started by Georg B, 22-08-2007, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georg B

Here I will present some of my cards I made in the past.

The second was my answer in a contest. We should build a card whitch can own a Legacy deck or card.

Mythrandir

i think the black card brings some issues regarding rules, just my opinion

TheOnlyOne

Nice idea with the black one, like it, especially with reanimation and "living death" ofcourse.

Would just rename it in:

All cards in all graveyards are creatures in addition to all other types.

Shouldnt be a problem if they get animated they are not effected anymore, no need for activated ability, just makes problems u wont have this way.
Maybe more black, like BB cost or something like that.
You know what? - You know nothing.

Sturmgott

As Georg told me, the second card was meant to "hose" Tarmogoyf, so your suggestion - which btw. would probably cause alot more rules issues than Georg's idea - wouldn't work they way Georg intended.

TheOnlyOne

Problems that come in mind are something like: Reanimate on "instant" comes into play and is not a "permanent", nor a spell on the stack, its just a "instant" in play.

Maybe its possbile if u say, all cards become creature type, except instant, sorcery, (tribal), (planswalker).
Its strong enough if u can animate lands, enchantments and artefacts.
Seems easy the wording, needs some brainstorming to make a "correct" wording, but i think its not possbile if instants become creatures.

Maybe a good wording should be:
All cards in all graveyard become creature cards until end of turn, except instand, sorcery, tribal cards (planswalker should work if they are "permanents").

Someone get a "rulez" problem with that wording? Im intrested ^^
You know what? - You know nothing.

Kassow-Rossing

Wise Tutor: Interesting card. Could easily have seen print in Lorwyn block

Master of Shrouds: No way. Not too overpowered, but too confusing. WotC is trying to make the environment more user-friendly. This card would def. not see print because it would also be too overpowered in a few decks