Main Menu

reanimator???

Started by Maximus, 11-06-2009, 05:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiggupiru

Pretty basic list. That is a core for this deck that is the most suitable for modern reanimator, IMO.

I would play Inquision of Kozilek somewehre in there and would switch Zombify with Diabolic Servitude.

I do not like Nostalgic Dreams at all here. Sure, it's an outlet, but is awkward with that manabase. I also am aware of the fact of it being demonic tutor times three after some heavy oathing, but once you get to oath, you are already winning.

Squee I don't get at all. It was mediocre, or just bad, when there were survival running around. Today, it's just miserable. Making your looters as an archivist is not that good. This is not a control deck, nor this deck should care if it has any cards in hand, as long as there is something colossal charging towards red zone.

Body Double is another oddity. Five mana reanimation spell? Made sense when there were Survival in the enviroinment.

Also, Undiscovered Paradise over Gemstone Mine?

Dreamer

Do you people see any sense in adding green if you don't have Bazaar? I mean, you get Oath and Hermit Druid, which is certainly rad. But the lack of Bazaar makes stuff like Sylvan Scrying and Crop Rotation largely pointless, unless you integrate something like Hexmage-Depths into the deck. (And even then, Demonic + Tolaria West should be enough, I think...)

Dreamer

Also, M11 looks good with Gaea's Revenge and Grave Titan: 8/5 shroud/haste and a 6/6 token maker sound like decent reanimation targets. The latter is even hardcastable.

Kristian

Eventually also the white titan, when you reanimate him, you could get necromancy or animate dead back, animating another target.
There can be only one!

Genesis

Have anyone already tried new titans if they proved to be good enought? If there is someone who plays, patric's list (http://blog.magicplayer.org/2010/05/25/hl-gp-top-8-decklist-place-5-8-fabian-moyschewitz-reanimator/), will you tell me is that Kederekt Leviathan that good? I can see it steal games against stax if they have loaded their battlefield full of stuff but still. Should terastodon replace that or another fatty? And last, have you got any problems with opponents Iona's = should we play some answers for her?