Main Menu

Is playing European-Highlander on Cockatrice worth it?

Started by DarkLight, 18-06-2021, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLight

Recently I saw the spoilers of 'Modern Horizon II' and I'm considering a comeback to the European-Highlander Format on Cockatrice after around two years inactivity, because some cards looking pretty much fun and could power up some niche decks.
But if the community is still like two years ago I think I will remain staying inactive, because I don't wanna spend the time in deck construction to play always against the same 1-2 players with the same 1-2 decks again.
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.

r4nd0m1

We have less players today than 2 years ago, but you can still play a couple hours almost every single day - specially if you wanna play against me.

Also, you can include playing against Canlander players for more variety, which works very well.

Hope to see u soon!  :D

DarkLight

I'm primary not interested in just playing. I'm more interested, after this long time of inactivity, in testing out decks, new cards and discuss about it with different people and different opinions. This is not really possible and worth it with this kind of online community,
I don't see a point for now to configure my cockatrice again and reconstruct all these (outdated) decks ...

[Mono Black] Suicide
[Mono Blue] Skies
[Mono Green] Stompy
[Mono Green] Eldrazi Ramp
[Mono Red] Burn
[Mono White] Weenie

[Azorius] Skies
[Boros] Metalcraft
[Dimir] Zombies
[Golgari[ Midrange
[Gruul] Ravaged Lands
[Gruul] Aggro
[Orzhov] Death & Taxes
[Orzhov] Knights
[Rakdos] Goblins
[Selesnya] Hate Bears
[Simic] Merfolks

[Abzan] Midrange
[Bant] Boggles
[Bant] Blink
[Bant] Defenders
[Esper] Midrange
[Grixis] Midrange
[Jeskai] Tempo Prowess
[Jund] Midrange
[Mardu] Super Friends
[Naya] Zoo
[Sultai] Recursion
[Temur] Tempo

[Dune] Pattern Hulk
[Dune] Tokenmania
[Glint] Dark Depths of TwinShift
[Witch] Proliferate

[4 Color] Blood
[5 Color] Royal Blood

[4 Color] Robots
[5 Color] Elves
[5 Color] Zoo

... and possibly building new ones.
Looks like I just remain as observer of the format until something changes in the future, maybe.
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.

r4nd0m1

You, and everybody else who might be interested, are still kindly invited to join us on Cockatrice playing, testing and talking about new and old cards, decks and strategies, and generally working on the format we all love so much - the best way to play Magic.

If you have been out of the loop for a while, I and others are more than happy to bring you, your decks, your Cockatrice client and everything else you need/want up to speed again.

Server Address:        server.cockatrice.us
Server Port:        443
https://cockatrice.us/