Vazdru

Quote from: hitman on 28-03-2018, 01:39:02 PM

This round ends: Apr. 15th at 9pm.

Agent007 uses his vacation time
Round ends Apr. 22nd at 9pm
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Agent007

Payron 0 : 2 Agent 007

1. Runde: Ich gewinne das Würfeln und beginnne. Ich halte auf der Hand 4 Länder, Tarmo, Gideon, Lingering Souls. Payron hält 2 Länder, Snapi, Ponder, Preordain, Thoughtseize und Deathrite Shaman. Dementsprechend läuft auch das Spiel. Ich komme turn 2 mit Fleecemane Lion während Payron Deathrite Shaman + Thoughtseize (zieht Gideon) spielt. Danach spielt er eigtl nur noch Cantrips und ich Druck mit Lingering Souls und Tarmo. Er kann zwar Souls mit Deathrite removen, hat aber ansonsten nur Liliana of the Veil und Jace the Mindsculptor auf der Hand, die gegen meine Board Präsenz zu wenig machen -> Game 1
2. Runde: Payron muss Mull to 5 nehmen und ich kann alle 7 halten. Dann kommt er zwar ganz gut zurecht mit Vendilion Clique und Counterspell, unterm Strich ist es aber zu wenig und ich gewinne Game2.

derStefan82

firestarter

Vazdru

Far below the earth

Vazdru

Standings after Swiss

1. firstarter 9 pts
2. TaZi 6 pts (won vs. Agent007)
3. Agent007 6 pts
4. Silberhase 4 pts (vs. Payron / TaZi / firestarter)
5. Payron 4 pts (vs Silberhase / Iulus / Agent007)
6. Vazdru 3 pts (won vs derStefan82)
7. derStefan 3 pts
8. Iulus 0 pts

Semis (bo5)

firestarter - Silberhase
TaZi - Agent007
Far below the earth

TaZi

TaZi 3-0 Agend007

games will be online on my youtube channel soon.

I also organized the channel a bit and uploaded the games against silberhase a second time (some people where reporting the links didn't work and I tried to repair that) and round 3 against Vazdru are also online now.

Vazdru

Far below the earth

TaZi

TaZi 3-0 Agent007

I commented the videos with Payron and they can be found on my youtube channel or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZJ9deupkBk&list=PLAzhKuc2lBHBaqxQhuubYL9FcOsOiEZU-

Vazdru

@ Silberhase & firestarter

Deadline for Semifinal is Sunday, 20th - 21.00
Far below the earth

firestarter

Vazdru

Far below the earth

firestarter

Tazi - Firestarter 0-3

I started Game Number 1 with a strong Hand and Twister in turn 2, after that he looked in my hand with Gitaxian Probe. I searched for the Academy with Scrying, he had a Mana Leak against my Tezzeret the Seeker. Then he played Abrupt Decay against my Rings of Brightheart in response to untapping Academy with Minamo. I searched for Temporal Fissure and bounced all his permanents. He gave up.

I took free mulligan in game 2 and had a slow hand without any good cards, but I could find Academy. He had a Wasteland after I could get out Thran Dynamo. We played a lot of rounds draw go, he had a Jace the Mindsculptor, I could Search for some Cards with Scroll Rack. He countered some Threats and I thought I would lose the Game. Then I could resolve a Braingeyser for 8 Cards and could find a Zuran Orb which saved my life. My Mindslaver was not countered and I got a Scapeshift in his turn out of Jace to kill him.

Game 3 started with fast Academy on my side and a Prismatic Lense, which got countered with mana Drain. He searched for several Land cards and played Imperial Seal for Skyshroud Claim.
I answered with Winter Orb, that destroyed his plans. My Fabricate took Candelabra of Tawnos and I could play Upheaval and Timespiral, I thought that must be game, but he had a Wasteland and a Deathrite Shaman. I could build up some Mana to resolve Staff of Domination and Winter Orb. My Wheel of Fortune gave me the Possibility to win. Grindstone and Painter´s Servant won the game.
Thank you for the games!