Main Menu

[HLL] Scoreboard / Schedule- Season XXXI

Started by hitman, 19-09-2017, 02:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

dsck

dsck90 on cockatrice

Vazdru

Far below the earth

derStefan82

derStefan82 - iulus 2:0

report follows

Silberhase

Silberhase(Jund Madness) - K0d013e4st(RDW) 2:1

report follows

firestarter

Firestarter (Artifacts) - TaZi (Scapeshift) 2:0

Report follows.

Silberhase

Silberhase(Jund Madness) - K0d013e4st(RDW) 2:1

Game 1: I won the die roll, but I had a slow start. After killing his t1 Creature with lightning bolt eot I only cycled a land t2 and played library t3. He answered with t2 Keldon Marauders and Magus of the Moon. On t4 I got Zenith into lotleth troll that I could discard my haunted dead. But he had Collectiv Defiance to kill my troll, and he killed me a turn later with Ball Lightning and Fireblast.

Game 2: I started with t1 Gnarlwood Dryad, t2 Sylvan Library and t3 Lotleth Troll while missind 3rd land. He played t2 Goblin Guide and t3 Chandra's Phoenix. Then on my turn I discarded haunted dead with the troll and revived him by discarding Driven//Despair and Fiery Temper, who killed the goblin to get away the blocker for my attack. My opponent played Cursed Scroll and bolted my troll. On my turn I played despair and attacked with my 3 creature while he also had 3 cards in hand, but could still play Scullcrack before he had to discard his hand. He topdecked Mutavult played it after killing my dryad with the scroll. Then I played Collective Brutality discarding Honored Hydra for killing the phoenix and draining 2 lifes. After my attack I was on 10 lifes and he on 6. Now he drew Ahn-Crop Crasher and attacked with him while having Mutavult on defense. On my attack he traded the Mutavult with Haunted Dead and I killed the crasher with Maelstrom Pulse. On My next turn I played Zenith for Deathrite Shaman and he burned me with Flame Javelin to 3 lifes getting back his phoenix. Then on his turn he used his Ember Hauler to kill my shaman. Now the game became very close, while I raised him with my spirit token also to 3 lifes. I ended the turn with a Fatal Push in hand and Liliana of the veil which I couldn't cast since I had only one black mana. My opponent drew only a Mountain and ended the turn while still having only the pheonix in hand. I revived eot my Haunted Dead which he killed with the scroll and now I still had the 2nd Spirit token on the battlefield. On my turn I attack him with only 1 spirit and played satyr wayfinder who finds a Sheltered Thicket(RG Cycle dual) for me but kept it in hand. My opponent drew a Figure of Destiny which he played and finished his turn. Now I found a Demonic Tutor in Library which found me Lightning Axe to kill his Figure and won now with attacking witch my creatures.

Game3: I went mulligan to 6 and my opponent started with t1 Vexing Devil(4dmg) and t2 Falkenrath Gorger. I had only t2 Satyr finding no land. My opponent found no 3rd land and killed my satyr with Sudden Shock. On my 3rd turn I played Liliana, Heretic Healer (flip one) which he killed on his turn with Fire Ambush. Then I played Lotleth Troll with having 1 black mana open for regeneration. My opponent now only drew a lavaspike and still stuck on 2 lands. I found on my turn my 4th land with grizzly salvage, who also revealed a Bloodsoaked Champion. My opponent now only got Black Vise which was useless, cause I still had only 3 cards in hand after discarding and madnessing Asylum Visitor to the troll. Now I had a very stong turn. I first played Tomenting Voice (discarding Key to the City) and attacked with my creatures. He traded the Visitor with his Gorger. I discarded Wild Mongrel and Prized Amalgam into the troll before dmg. On my 2nd mainphase I could now play Hollow One for free and returned bloodsoaked champion to play what also gave me Amalgam back.
Even the 3rd land he got now wasn't able to stop this board and so he died on my turn, finally with Tainted Pact into Lightning Bolt.

Vazdru

Far below the earth

Vazdru

Quote from: hitman on 19-09-2017, 02:50:30 PM

Pairings Round 4:

firestarter      -      K0d03e4st   
   TaZi    -      Piepser   
   Silberhase      -      derStefan82   
   Vazdru      -      Iulus   

This round ends: Dec. 3rd at 9pm.

Please send results/reports of forth round to hitman.
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Quote from: hitman on 19-09-2017, 02:50:30 PM

This round ends: Dec. 3rd at 9pm.

Please send results/reports of forth round to hitman.
[/quote]

Today = Game-Day
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Ok, haven't received any message of Piepser. He hasn't shown up today as well but TaZi.
So TaZi - Piepser 2:0.
Far below the earth

hitman

Quote from: Silberhase on 25-11-2017, 07:21:57 PM
Silberhase(Jund Madness) - derStefan82(Sultai Combo Oath) 2:0

Game1:

Stefan was on the play and went Mulligan to 6. I played t1 Mishra's Bauble. He played t2 Merchant Scroll for Intuition, but i played Colective Brutaly letting discarding it. Also drained him 2 and discarded Lingering Souls. On turn 3 my Scrapheap Scrounger got countered by Evasive Action. On t4 I played Vengevine and started to raise him. Stefan only played land some turn and after I flashbacked Lingering Souls he decided to clean the Board with Damnation. Also he played Tec Edge and destroyed a land and I was on 3 lands fpr the rest of the game. Then I played Sylvan Library. Stefan played on his turn Cephalid Coliseum and used it for draw and discard 3. He also played Demonic Tutor searching Oath and See Beyond and kept Oath in his hand. I found Thoughtseize with my Library and chose Oath to discard. Then I played Grim Flayer and one turn later Neheb, the Worthy and he was on 3 now while Stefan did nothing. Before he died he prolonged his Game with Crop Rotation into Glacial Chasm but he couldn't stop me and couldn't combo into anything either.

Game2:

Again Stefan was on the play. I played t2 Werebear and he played eot Lat-Nam's Legacy. Then on his t3 he played Thespian Stage and Into the North for Dark Depths. Luckily I had Wasteland on my hand and played it on my turn and kept it open. I also played Inquisition who got countered by Mental Misstep and Cartharic Reunion discarding Fatal Push and a land. He played nothing and also missed a land. On My turn I played an Fetchland and Driven, so that I got Threshold and raised him with Werebear. Now Stefan played Ghastly Demise killing my werebear and Personal Tutor for Treasure Cruise. While he is still on 3 land plus Dark Dephts I decided to waste his Sunken Ruins, his only blue mana source. Also I played Bloodsoaked Champion and Neheb, the Worthy. He could do nothing on his turn and I played on my turn a land and hardcasted Fiery Temper so I had only 1 card in hand (anothe rland) and I could raise him with 6 power. He was now on 5 and topdecked a land which allowed him to get a Marit Large but it was too late since the aftermath card Despair gave my Creatures menace.

firestarter - K0d013e4st ID
Vazdru - Iulus ID
TaZi - Piepser 2:0

hitman

Standings after Round 4:

firestarter      10   
   Silberhase      9   
   TaZi      9   
   K0d013e4st      7   
   derStefan82      6   
   Piepser      6   
   Vazdru      4   
   Iulus      4   
   Payron      0   
   dsck      0   

Semi Finals:

firestarter      -      K0d013e4st   
   Silberhase      -      TaZi   

This round ends: Dec. 17th at 9pm.

K0d013e4st

firestarter (Academy) - K0d013e4st (RDW)

g1 i flooded the board with one drop creatures in my first turns.he couldn't find
    Any relevant answer or combo piece in time

G2 he mulled to 5 and like G1 my creatures won me that game very quick

G3 i had also a very good start with Guide into creature into magus to handle his academy.
      On the last turn he was able to bounce my magus and casts a will into a temporal fissure
      Which bounced my whole board.i conceded after he casts timetwister afterwards.

G4 he had a workshop start and a fast oath of druids which found a late eternal witness
      Including all combo pieces in his grave to finish me off.

G5 I had a good creature curve and a very good fiery confluence
      Which won me the game

Thanks for the ggs

TaZi

TaZi (Scapeshift) 3 - 1 Silberhase (Jund Madness)

die Reports werden gerade erstellt =)