Main Menu

[HLL] Scoreboard / Schedule- Season XXX

Started by hitman, 13-06-2017, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsck

I'd be happy to play but I cant get in contact with DerStefan through PM, email or post in meeting point...
dsck90 on cockatrice

derStefan82

Sorry was away till yesterday and did not find any Time.

So I'm fine giving the win to you as it's monday now.

dsck

Quote from: derStefan82 on 24-07-2017, 08:34:25 AM
Sorry was away till yesterday and did not find any Time.

So I'm fine giving the win to you as it's monday now.

Do you have time today evening?

If its fine with HLL TO we could still play our match today.

dsck90 on cockatrice

derStefan82

I could make myself available tonight. But was pretty busy last 2 weeks with brothers wedding etc.

Vazdru

yeah - would be fine
thx dsck!
please report your result during the evening/night
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

dsck

dsck (RUGb Scapeshift) 2-1 DerStefan82 (BUG Oath + other combos)

G1 I had Venser and Repeal he didnt know about and he tried to Dark Depths me out turn 4 or 5.
G2 I needed to draw 1 land or blue card for FOW for the win, I didnt and lost to Dark Depths / Spell snare that countered my Ice for his only blocker.
G3 We trade some counters and my Personal Tutor into Scapeshift without protection wins

dsck90 on cockatrice

Vazdru

Payron - firestarter ID
TaZi - Iulus ID

Piepser (5c Oath) – Vazdru (UGrb-Scapeshift)

g1: he started with nice hand: Ponder, Oath, Karakas, Island, Vulcanic Island, Nahiri and Mystic Confluence. I have 4 lands, Preordain, Arc Trail and Izzet Charm. He adds T2 Oath. I have Farseek. T3 he suspends Vision, I have Tribe-Elder (sacc). He draws Mana Drain and Demonic. When I try to attack with Raging Ravine he plays Confluence for bounce + 2 cards, i counter with Izzet Charm. Next turn i attack for 5 dam with Ravine (he was down to 10). I attack for 6 and play Bolt (witness in hands) so he was down at 1. He plays Demonic Tutor for Wasteland and Wargate for Zuran Orb. I play Intuition for combo but he has still Mana Drain + Force of Will. I was still able to have him sacc some lands, but he has Crucible already so it was hard work to bring him down to zero. Treetop Village got wasted and he can protect Nahiri so he ultimates for Emrakul and won.

g2: he has Exploration T1, we have both T2 Sylvan Library, from that point on i draw 3 cards each turn till i was in burn range. In the end he lost because he revealed Emrakul dredging LftL with Wasteland in gy and so i can assemble combo for the win.

g3: epic one...I have Nissa, Vastwood Seer T3. My Sylvan Library got Abrupt Decayed. He has Maze. My Mystical Teachings were countered by Muddle the Mixture. He thoughtseize my own Abrupt Decay as he had no permanents but lands. At this point I've had 6 lands in game and 3 lands in hand (+ Nissa on board), he had 6 lands (one of it maze) and Sun Titan, Rune-Scarred Demon + Spell Pierce in hand. I misplayed Intuition somehow. When i've had Scaepshift-Combo ready he had Dark Depth's Combo ready (Thespian Stage in game, Crop Rotation in hand). To survive he had to Crop Rotate on Glacial Chasm to prevent damage of Scapeshift. Fortunatly i Scapeshift for 8 lands and took Wasteland too. So Nissa ultimated, untapped Wasteland, killed Chasm and I attacked with 3 6/6 for leathal damage.

1:2

thx for the ggs!
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Quote from: hitman on 13-06-2017, 10:43:31 PM

Standings after Round 3:

Payron      7   
   firestarter      7   
   dsck      6   
   Vazdru      6   
   derStefan82      3   
   Piepser      3   
   TaZi      1   
   Iulus      1   

Semi Finals:

Payron      -      Vazdru   
   firestarter      -      dsck   

This round ends: Aug. 13th at 9pm.

Far below the earth

dsck

Swiss bo5?

edit: I meant playoffs
dsck90 on cockatrice

Payron

Quote from: Vazdru on 28-05-2017, 11:14:02 AM

Modus: Swiss-Rounds best-of-three, play-offs best-of-five

Higher Swiss Standing chooses the starting player in g1 in play-offs.

firestarter

Vazdru

Payron (Azorius Control) vs Vazdru (UGrb Scapeshift)

g1: he starts with Preordain and 2 lands and screwed, i can curve out with following starting hand: Serum Visions, Spell Pierce, Nature's Lore, Nissa, Treasure Cruise, Scapeshift and one land :D he do not use Mental Misstep for Preordain and i get Probe + lands from the Top. Probe got countered. I have Force of Will for his True-Name Nemesis and can combo with 7 lands + Remand-Backup because he already lost 3 lp to Misstep + one fetchland

g2: a well-timed Back to Basics locked me out of this game

g3: I start with Lumbering Falls, Misty Rainforest, Merchant Scroll, Brainstorm, Kitchen Finks, Intuition and Eternal Witness. Merchant Scroll for Force of Will while he had Jace, Vryn Prodigy. Vendillion Clique faced Restoration Angel on his side. My Intuition pile was Snapcaster, Titania and Skyshroud claim, which I've got. I have Mana Drain for his Sword of Feast and Famine and then Skyshroud Claim + Eternal Witness for Snapcaster Mage. My Fact or Fiction revealed Ponder+Three Visits+Island vs Flametongue Kavu+Forest. Flametongue Kavu got Forced (pitch Cryptic Command) and I don't Force back (would have to pitch Snapcaster). I play Snapcaster for Merchant Scroll for Mystical Tutor. We have some counter war and play a while from the top while I've had Lumbering Falls as attacker. In the end I find Scapeshift and won.

tbc
Far below the earth

Vazdru

g4: we played this game today, i kept 5 lands, Mental Misstep + Gitaxian Probe on the draw. He mulled to 6 and keeps 2 lands, Ponder, Mana Leak, Treasure Cruise and Batterskull. I draw Preordain which reveals Jace TMS and Izzet Charm which both stays on the top. His Ponder gets countered by Misstep. We have some draw-gos + land drops. I let him counter my Courser just to play Nissa Turn after. His Cryptic Command got countered by Izzet Charm. Crucial turn is when he plays Dragonlord Outai. I have Venser and bounce it. Attack with Nissa+Venser, play 7th land, flip Nissa, play Jace TMS -> Brainstorm, Nissa reveals Wasteland, kill one of his lands :D He can Treasure Cruise in his turn but board was filled by my planeswalker, manlands (Raging Ravine), critters (GSZ for Titania :D) and he isn't able to handle this somehow.

1:3

ggs!

I will use my vacation period and will be back from holiday trip on 23.08.
Far below the earth

Payron

after the Venser bounce on my Dragon he didn t just had a land drop. He had 6 lands and played Skyshroud Claim - searching 2 Lands - flipping nissa - play Jace for the 4 mana left and after the BS effect from jace reavle a wasteland with nissa :-O

gg's

Vazdru

Far below the earth