Main Menu

Meeting day(s) for the Highlander-Community on Cockatrice?!

Started by DarkLight, 05-10-2016, 04:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLight

Since the Highlander-Community in my hometown is kinda dead, I thought I can play Highlander on Cockatrice more frequently. But in the last few weeks I saw the Highlander-Community on Cockatrice is kinda small and it's sometimes difficult to find other players.
I can understand players who say it is unattractive at the moment, if you don't have that much time (family, job, ...) but you are interessted in playing some Highlander games for few games in the afternoon/evening and no one is online.
Maybe this is a reason why the community of players who play Highlander on Cockatrice regulary is still kinda small.

Now my question for you guys is, are here enough players who are interessted in a Highlander meeting day(s) on Cockatrice?

I would like to see a growing active online community beside the local communities for players who don't have access to a local Highlander-Community like me or maybe players who wants to play against decks out of their local meta.
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.

Vazdru

Quote from: DarkLight on 05-10-2016, 04:02:53 PM
I would like to see a growing active online community beside the local communities for players who don't have access to a local Highlander-Community like me or maybe players who wants to play against decks out of their local meta.

that's one purpose of the HLL Online League which has a long tradition meanwhile: http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?board=28.0
the problem to find an appropriate date for playing has been named quite often as one of the weaknesses of such leagues while speaking to current and former participants
so for me it is hard to believe that there a chance for a common HL meeting date but maybe I'm wrong
if you like you are welcome to post your desired dates for playing in this thread or in HLL meeting point: http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?topic=100.0
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

DarkLight

The HLL by itself is a good idea for playing an online tournament, but for testing decks or card choices it's not that what im looking for.

Quote from: Vazdru on 05-10-2016, 08:25:46 PMfor me it is hard to believe that there a chance for a common HL meeting date
This is what im trying to find out with this thread ;)
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.