Main Menu

Decktech: 4c Scapeshift (w/o W) by TaZi / Seb. Z

Started by Vazdru, 14-12-2016, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vazdru

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

t3nn0

Is Scapeshift still a viable option for Tournament play or outclassed by other combo strategies respectively not fast enough vs fast aggro decks.
I was wondering cause it did not make any major appeareances in a couple of months.

Vazdru

Think so. I've made some testsessions before Halle and Scapeshift was a solid Option.
In October 2019 Berlin guy Nils won three FNMs with his Scapeshift (Field of the Damned) built.
Not sure if there is his decklist somewhere available.
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Sworn

Quote from: Vazdru on 07-01-2020, 11:04:43 PM
In October 2019 Berlin guy Nils won three FNMs with his Scapeshift (Field of the Damned) built.
Not sure if there is his decklist somewhere available.

Hi there, is it possible to get the decklist from Nils and upload or post it somewhere please?

Thx in advance

Dr. Opossum

Patience, guys. :) Tomorrow is the Mind Game Mages tournament in Berlin and I am pretty sure Nils will be there and play his Scapeshift deck (Result thread ~ sunday/ monday). If not I ask him to upload and post it here.

Dr. Opossum

Nils sent his Bant Fields list: https://deckstats.net/decks/113590/1519478-bant-field-european-highlander

We had also a Scapeshift list in the final match of the Mind Game Mages tournament. You can find it here: http://www.magicplayer.org/forum/index.php?topic=1537.msg14992#new

X3r0x

Hi,
Nils here. I Just saw this threat while looking for the Last mgm's decklists. If you want the state of the art scapeshift list, i would advocate for taking tobis 5c list from the Last mgm as a starting Point. The 5th color fixes the fundamental Problem of the Deck which was the number of Bad Mountains you Had to play (cinder glade, smoldering Marsh etc.) It is a list we worked on for a while now. Takeaway from the Last tournament would probably be to cut a Land and add a sylvan library. Otherwise i am pretty convinced that 5c ist the way to go regarding scapeshift.