Main Menu

Prereleased cards OK for use?

Started by grizzledmage, 28-09-2008, 06:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzledmage

First, I apologize if this is the incorrect location for this question.

There are a few cards from Shards of Alara I am considering for use in the new online HL league but the set isn't officially released yet... May they be used before the release date (October 3)?

Vazdru

Quote from: grizzledmage on 28-09-2008, 06:01:18 AM

There are a few cards from Shards of Alara I am considering for use in the new online HL league but the set isn't officially released yet... May they be used before the release date (October 3)?

Like you've said Shards of Alara will be officially allowed for tournament play as of October 3rd.

So basically you can't use that expansion in our league till that point of time. But if your opponent agree on playing Shards of Alrara before it would be fine too!

Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Mythrandir

Quote from: Vazdru on 28-09-2008, 11:38:57 AM
Quote from: grizzledmage on 28-09-2008, 06:01:18 AM

Like you've said Shards of Alara will be officially allowed for tournament play as of October 3rd.

So basically you can't use that expansion in our league till that point of time. But if your opponent agree on playing Shards of Alrara before it would be fine too!

however, since Hellkite overlord was released before that, and it is legal in vintage and legacy it´s also legal in HL.