Winner - Jail or be Jailed, Berlin, 2017

DarkLight

In my opinion you missed three cards for Highlander:

Might be useful for Elves, Naya Zoo or Gruul Beats

Might be useful for Naya, Abzan or 4c Blood

Might be useful for RDW, Gruul Beats or UR
Formerly known as With-FuLL-Force.

tonytahiti

it is called top10 :). i did not say those 10 cards include every hl playable card in the set.
i do think the cards you named are substancially weaker than the cards i listed.

oath of ajani is a trap. it is a manastone/caryatid that cant attack/block and can only produce mana for walkers. sure it is a better topdeck than your generic mana rock but it pulls your deck into 2 directions (you want many planeswalkers to make one ability good and you want many bodies to make another ability good?). it could be playable but overall it is not impressive at all, not streamlined and overall weaker than any other accelerator (sorcery ramp, mana elf, caryatid etc.). other 2 cards you named also unimpressive in my opionion.
Winner - Pro HL Cup, Prague 2002
Winner - Highlander Regional Masters, Phuket 2006
Winner - Sunrise Trophy Run, Hawaii 2006
Winner - North Dakota HL Championships 2007
Winner - Tahiti "One And Only"-Cup #3, 2009
Winner - Gio di Gio Seria, Florenz, 2016
Winner - Jail or be Jailed, Berlin, 2017

MMD

1. Fatal Push

I do not think that the other printed revolt mechanic cards are good enough for HL. Also some of the other listed cards seem rather week to me in comparison to the cards which currently see play in HL. Aether Revolt seems to be a rather weak set for HL at all.

But I do think that the Expertises can be very good as they have the potential to heavily accelerate your game plan. I even think that Kari ZevĀ“s is a must play in RDW if there are enough creatures in the meta. (Btw. Kari Zev itself is also good enough to give it a try).

Feel free to browse through my MKM account:

http://www.magickartenmarkt.de/index.php?mainPage=showSellerChart&idInfoUser=13199

I also have a huge amount of chinese and japanese foil HL staples not listed yet,  which I would like to downgrade to english foil. Just let me know!

Georg B

What about Vengeful Rebel? Woth trying I think. In Blood where you play 10 Fetchlands it could be nice value.