Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season XXVII

Started by Vazdru, 31-05-2016, 09:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payron

Piepser (Sultai Elves) vs Payron (5c Oath)

first game: He wins the role and starts

0: keep first 7 -- mull to 6
1: fetch Bayou and Wirewood Symbiont -- Vulcanic Island (19:20)
2: Mana confluenc and Fyndhorn Elves + Attack Sympiont -- Scrubland, eot Wordly Tutor from Piepser meets Spell Pierce (18:19)
3: Wood Elves (Tropical Island) and Elves of Deep Shadows followed by an attack with the Symbiont -- Brainstorm and Marshflats (17:18)
4: attack with the Team followed by Elvish Harbinger (Reclemation Sage) Return Harbringer to hand and untap Fyndhorn Elves and playing Arbor Elves + eot Fetch (tundra) and Mystical tutor for Terminus -- Terminus and playing Grove of the Burnwillos (16:13)

after that he tryed to rebuild his board, but I had oath and counter for sage. He could handle the oath, but the damage was done and he conceded soon.

Second game: He has quite a fast start with mana Elves into Lightning Greaves. I have mulled down to 5 and tutored for oath (should maybe get sweeper instead). He is able to handle oath right away, end of the story.

Third game: Intense last game, which was controlled by an early Tabernacle, but it had some early color problems, so the game took quite some time. But with the slowed down game I had all time in the world to gather all parts for my victory.

1:2

Vazdru

derStefan82 (BUG-Combo) vs Maqi (4C Blood) 2:0
Silberhase vs Peddy Frost 2:0

still missing:

olii vs goblinpiledriver

Quote from: Dr. Opossum on 26-06-2016, 10:54:21 PM
Pairings for Round 3:

This round ends: Jul. 10th at 9pm

make sure to play your match till deadline or use your vacation period if you can't be online at 9 PM
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Peddy Frost

Sry,

I'll drop from tourney.

GL all

derStefan82

derStefan82 (BUG Combos) vs Maqi (4C Blood) 2:0

game 1

mulligan "Ghastly Demise, Verdant Catacombs, Remand,fastbond, Preordain, Dark Ritual, Watery Grave" cause I fear that I have no direct way to combo against an aggresive deck

keep "Cephalid Coliseum, Snow-Cov. Forest, Mystical Tutor, Marsh Flats, Tropical Island, Gitaxian Probe, Rune Scarred Demond" basically I can go of with mystical tutor so hoping thats fast enough against Vlood otherwise worse than 1st hand

- Maqi starts with Taiga, Deathrite
- Me drawing Mental Misstep playing Tropical, Gitaxian Probe seeing Abrupt Decay, Caves of Koilos, Xenagos, Sorin, Lingering Souls drawing Duress
- Maqi playing Caves, Lingering Souls
- Me drawing Bayou, play Bayou, Duress for Decay in case I go for Oath and he's low on lands
- Maqi pacting for another land taking Arid Mesa for Plateau flashback Lingering Souls
- Me drawing Emrakul so having the second Oath target on hand so playing Marsh flats go, at this point I'm feeling worried to have chances in this game
- Maqi attacking me to 13 and casting Thoughtseize which get misstepped, me playing eot mystical for Toxic Deluge as I don't have  correct mana and life for Doomsday or other combos
- Me deluging all of his creatures go eot I go to 7 because of Bolt, Deluge and Fetch
- Maqi still at three lands go
- Me drawing Jace, Architect of Thoughts play and plus
- He no land go
- Me draw Crop Rotation, play for Wasteland, Jace plus
- He no land go
- Me draw Intuition for Loam, Depth, Stage getting Depth playing it, Jace plus
- He draws land plays and go
- Me dredge, play loam, waste, jace plus go, deciding for Wasteland here as I'm much ahead on board so try to play it save
- He no land go
- Me option of winning via Jace ultimate or Marrit Large
winning with Marrit Large

game 2

mulligan "Sultai Charm, Bayou, Shelldock Isle, Force, Lat-Nams Legacy, Dig Through Time, Spell Pierce" as it does not seem exciting against Blood

keep busted hand with "Watery Grave, Fastbond, Mirri's Guile, Merchant Scroll, Urborg, Tropical Island", Frantic Search" basically Fastbod and Scroll should win pretty fast

- Maqi keeping 6, playing Plains go
- Me draw Thespian stage, play Tropical, Fastbond, Watery GraveThespian Stage, Merchant Scroll for Intuition, go
- Maqi playing Savannah, Voice
- Me draw Muddle the Mixture, play Intuition for Loam, Wasteland, Depth, getting Depth playing it, go
- Maqi attack with Voice, play Temple Garden, Fleeceman Lion, go
- Me draw Evasive Action, playing Urborg, Frantic Search cause I want to find another land to have 6 lands (4 for combo + 2 for Counter), find Bloodstained Mire and Liliana, discard Liliana, Guile, go
- Maqi attacking me down to 8 life, Land, go
Me eot Marrit Large for the win

Thanks for good games.

Vazdru

goblinpiledriver was online, olii wasn't and neither checked postbox last 10 days nor announced vacation time / hopefully he is fine

anyhows guys please! if you know you are on vacation or can't check your postbox almost 2 weeks for any other reason and can't be online at game-day use your vacation period obviously

results 3rd round:

Tazi - Vazdru 2:1
Iulus - bat 2:0
Payron - Piepser 2:1
derStefan82 - Maqi 2:0
Silberhase - PeddyFrost 2:0 (Peddy dropped)
Goblinpiledriver - olii 2:0

Far below the earth

Vazdru

reminder:

please send your results of 4th round + report to Dr. Opossum via PM instead of posting it in this thread

Quote from: Vazdru on 15-05-2016, 10:02:02 PM

The results and match-report of the last swiss round will be gathered by Dr. Opossum. She will publish the results as soon all results are available.

Far below the earth

Dr. Opossum

Quote from: Bat on 15-07-2016, 10:06:52 AM
Tazi vs Bat 0:2

Game 1:

Not much happens in the early turns, my YP eats a burn spell. Also a Ruination gets countered by his FoW. he ramps up to 9+ Lands, and burns my spellskite to death. I cant establish any pressure on the board, and my hand only shows remand and negate. I draw a Mystical Tutor and hope he doesnt go off this turn. He does not an i can play the Tutor EoT for PoP. Which i play and deal 18 damage with :>

Game 2:

He starts with Gitaxian Probe and sees my rather weak hand, again no pressure for me until i can play Vendilion Clique and put his BtL on the bottom. Again i can play Spellskite and the Clique comes in for quite some damage over the turns. Flip Jace on his side is able to flip and make some Value, and even hold the Clique down. He then casts Scapeshift, i have 2 blue mana untapped and my spellskite, sadly no counterspell in hand. But im at 18 life and think that he has to have something.
he sacs 8 lands, getting 7 Valakut triggers, i redirect all to spellskite and go down to 8 life. On my turn i can resolve Ruination bringing him down to 3 lands, and me down to 4.
Thundermaw Hellkite resolves but he sacs a land with crop rotation and gets Maze if Ith. Finally i draw Fiery Confluence which ends the game.

Quote from: derStefan82 on 20-07-2016, 03:02:07 PM
derStefan82 (BUG-Combos) - Olii (Jeskai) 2:1

game 1:

Mulliganed a hand with 'Marsh Flats, Counter spell, Emerald Charm, Exploration, Brainstorm, Urborg, Darkslick Shores' as no business.
Kept hand with 'Noxious Revival, Marsh flats, Sultai Charm, Impluse, Mir's Guile, Evasive Action, Demonic Tutor', was a bit distracted and did not think long about this hand.
Normally I would have mulliganed this because of 1 lander. Kept it because Guile should be good vs control and DT for business.

- I play Flats, Bayou, Guile (which leaves me without blue, that's why I should have mulliganed initially)
- Olii play tapped Clifftop Retrea
- I'm still not in the game and forget my upkeep Mirri's Guile and draw Forest
- Olii plays Snow Island
- Me upkeep Guile seeing Spell Snare, Inquisiton, Dark Depth, draw Depth, DT to make sure my next land drop which get's negated
- Olii plays Mutavault
- Me upkeep Guile seeing, Spell Snare, Inquisition, and some none land card (still no blue and only 2 mana producing lands), play Inquisition seeing, 'Bloodstained Mire, Polluted Delta, Azorious Charm, Electrolize, Elspeth Tirel, Force of Will', discarding Charm as it stops Marit Large, EOT Olii plays Electrolize on me going to 17
- Olii plays Bloodstained and attacks with Mutavault
- I find again no land in Guile
- Olii is playing Delta, Elspeth creating 3 tokens, EOT I play Noxious Revival for Fetchland (should I probably have done one turn earlier)
- Me drawing Flats, playing Flats
- Olii playing Windswept Heath and attacking with soldiers and going to 21 with Elspeth life ability, I'm going to 12, EOT I fetch for U-Sea, Brainstorm finding another land
- Me playing land, finding no real business yet so go with counter + impulse on hand and 4 open mana
- Olii is attakichng me with tokens again bringing me to 8, Elspeth gets him another 3 tokens , me EOT Impulse getting Intuition but 1 mana short playing it
- Me finding Thespian Stage with Guile playing it
- Olii is attacking me for 6 so I go to 2, he goes to 27 because of Elspeth life ability, EOT Stage and Depth are creating a Marit Large
- Me attacking him with Marit Large to 7 playing Crop rotation Main Phase during my turn hoping that he keeps Force for something I might play afterwards and does not see Crop as relevant unfortunely he counters so I'm dead on board

game 2:
Mulligan a one-lander without combo potential. Keep a mediocre hand with 'Sunken Ruins, Emrakul, Remand, Counter Spell, Glacial Chasm, Intuition, Snow Swamp' cause I think double Counter + Intuition should be ok against control.

- I lead with Snow Swamp
- He plays Shvan Reef, Ancestral Vision
- I draw Mystical Tutor, play Sunken Ruins and have now the possibilty for eather counter or EOT Tutor
- He plays Serums Visions and tapped Clifftop Retreat, I play EOT Mystical for Demonic
- I play Demonic Tutor for Thespian Stage to hit my land drop
- He plays Mutavault
- I draw Urborg, play Urborg
- He plays nothing, I play EOT Intuition for Loam, Wasteland, Dark Depth getting Loam
- I play Delta go with double counter open
- He plays upkeep Ancestral Vision which I counter with Remand, he counters back whith Prohibit which I respond with my Counterspell, he plays Mountain (no blue Mana open)
- I play Loam for Wasteland, Delta, Depth, play Wasteland to destroy his only blue mana source, and play drawn Merchant Scroll to which he concedes

game 3:
I keep an aggressive hand with 'Doomsday, Counterspell, Remand, Force of Will, Tectoncic Edge, Personal Tutor, Scalding Tarn', I kind of like this hand against a slow deck as I have an early Doomsday with Force backup.

- He plays Misty
- I draw Mystical Tutor and play Scalding Tarn
- He plays Snow Island and I play EOT Mystical which he Remands
- I draw Spell Pierce and play Tec Edge
- He plays Flooded Strand and I play EOT Mystical for Dark Ritual
- I play Ritual, Doomsday fiddling with Cockatrice and Doomsday as I have played only 3 matches in Cockatrice during the last years and so I'm not that experienced
- He plays Mountain, Fact or Fiction seeing Absorb, Steam Vents, Councils Judgement, Spell Snare, Ponder taking Ponder, Absorb
- I play Brainstorm, Shelldock Isle
- He plays Ponder, Karakas
- I play Tec Edge -> Karakas, Shelldock into Emrakul -> extra Turn
- Play Tropical Island, attack with Emrakul destroy all his permanents and bring him to 3 to win with my next attack

Thanks for the games.

Quote from: GoblinPiledriver on 21-07-2016, 01:43:56 PM
Goblin Piledriver (4C-Reanimator)  vs  Lulus (G/r-Devotion)
2:1

Game 1:
Lulus start in the game was impressive, turn 1 Fyndhorn Elves turn 2 Fauna Shaman and turn 3 Nissa, Voice of Zendikar. I could only answer his start with a turn 2 Thoughtseize which took his Nissa, Worldwaker, while thinking about the right time for a Toxic Deluge. Turn 4 he played Acidic Slime for my Dark Depths, so I played Toxic Deluge for his 4 creatures. Lulus then layed down an Avatar of Resolute, a Plant token and a Raging Ravine. I only had 9 life left and didn't found anything relevant with Grisly Salvage and Dig Through Time, so the game was over.

Game 2:
I had to take a Mulligan to 5 where I now had a City of Brass, Crop Rotation and a Treasure Cruise on hand. So on my first turn I played the Crop Rotation for Bazaar of Baghdad and discarded (with the Bazaar) the freshly drawn Riftsone Portal. Turn 2 Lulus played Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary, so on my turn I could interrupt his line of play with a Firestorm, but I was nearly low on cards already so I activated the Bazaar again and played Treasure Cruise. Lulus next plays where Nest Invader, Sylvan Library and a Raging Ravine. On my third turn I topdecked Necromancy and reanimated Iona, Shield of Emeria(I had the third mana from Riftsone Portal). Lulus whole hand was blocked out by the Iona, but he still had the Ravine, Dark Depths, Westvale Abbey and 2 Creatures on the board . My next plays were a Toxic Deluge for his creatures and a Sylvan Scrying for a Wasteland against any Dark Depths Combo Shenanigans or Raging Ravine plus direct damage aggro plan.

Game 3:
Now Lulus had to take a Mulligan to 5 keeping 2 (mana)lands, Kitchen Finks, Nissa Voice of Zendikar and a Dark Depths. I kept 4 lands, Duress, Titania, Protector of Argoth and Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur. With my Duress I hit his Nissa, while he topdecked Birds of Paradise for his Kitchen Finks, I topdecked Tainted Pact which I used to search Demonic Tutor. Turn 3 I used Demonic Tutor for Oath of Druids and played Thoughtseize against one unknown card which was a Maze of Ith. Till Turn 6 Lulus found several Lands and a Elvish Mystic while I get a Liege of the Tangle with my Oath and hardcasted Titania.
I attacked turn 6, the Liege get stucked in the Maze of Ith, the Elemental hits for damage and Titania and Kitchen Finks traded. Now with my Titania in grave I had Delirium for Traverse the Ulvenwald which searched a Wasteland for his Maze and I had a Zombify for the Titania. The Oath brought Tarmogoyf in and Lulus played Xenagos, the Reveler. With my next attacked I used the Liege to make all my lands 8/8 and this won me the game next attack, despite Lulus new Huntmaster of the Fells, Avatar of the Resolute and Wolf + Satyr Token.

Quote from: Payron on 21-07-2016, 03:36:43 PM
Vazdru (Dimir Control) vs Payron (5c Oath)

Game1: Gerry wins the role

1: Island -- Verdant Catacombs
2: Urborg -- Wasteland
3: Upkeep Wasteland on Urborg (best call because he only had 2 Lands at this time, which I didn t know) He plays mainphase Brainstorm to hit lands and follows with Sunken Ruins -- Forest
4: Demonic Tutor gets countered by Spell Snare (NO Land, because BS cards are still on top of Libery) -- I try Mainphase Intuition for lftl lock with my fresh played Karakas, but he has a daze
5: Replays Island + Thought seize (Fact or Fiction) followed by suspending Ancestral Visions -- I Mainphase Brainstorm and finde more lands to play and follow with Arid Mesa
6: Thing in the Ice (still 2 lands) Arid mesa EOT sac for Plateu -- Watery Grave tapped followed by an Oath of Druids
7: Swamp (3 lands to 5 now) followed up by an Trinket Mage (Engineered Explosives) -- Oath trigger (Primeval Titan + lftl in the grave) Titan trigger gets Dark Depths and Grove of the Burwillos (Punishing Fire in Hand and Stage in the Grave) Dredge Lftl for Lonely Sandbar, Thespian Stage, Wasteland and playin the Stage
8: Swamp (4 to 8 lands now) Needle I do response and activate my Stage for Dark depths and a huge Token. He told me later that he didn t see triple blue with his Sunken Ruins for Cryptic command

Game2: Gerry Starts

0: Mulligan Gerry
1: Swamp -- Underground Sea and Preordain
2: Drowned Catacombs and Preordain followed by Nihil Spellbomb (realy good draw because I just had Dack Fayden and lftl so i needed to dealay this by playinf my Abrupt Decay) -- Windswept Heath for Tropical island
3: Swamp go I try to Decay it, but he just can bounce it back with Into the roil -- I draw Wasteland and destroy his only blue source
4: He replays the Spellbomb and I have mana drain he follows up with expedition map -- I play Dack Fayden in my Turn and take the control over his map
5: He plays Needle on Dack fayden followed by an Urborg ( 3 swamps and 1 Urborg for him in play) and follows it up with an Phyrexian Arena -- lftl for 2 lands (fetch and Wasteland) playing the Windswept Heath and saccing it for Tundra
6: Island -- Grove of the Burnwillos and Batterskull resolves, but Gerry bounces the Token with Recoil (discard Tabernacle)
7: Island -- Wasteland + Wargate for Oath (no creatures yet)
8: Island -- Expedition Map for Forbidden Orchid
9: Augur of Bolas (Brainstorm) and Riptide Laboratory (Activated on Augur) and Hero's downfall for the token from the Orchid -- dredge lftl, Wasteland onto Labortory and lftl on 3 Lands and playing wasteland again
10: Brainstorm + Flooded Strand (-> Island) + Augur of Bolas (Force of Will) + Batterskull -- Oath trigger (Suntitan) Suntitan Trigger (Fastbond) dredge LFTL and playing it (Maze, Tabernacle, Bojuka Bog) playing Maze, Tabernacle, Bog and Temple of Enlightment
11: Sac both creatures to Tabernacle. Ponder (draws after shuffel Glen Elendra Archmage) plays Baelful Strix (draws Lili) plays Wasteland follows up with True Name Nemesis and Lili (I sac my Sun Titan) eot bringing back punishing fire with my land and shoot lili down -- Oath trigger (Greenwarden of Murasa) Warden trigger (Sun Titan) playing hard cast Rune-Scarred Demon which gets countered by Force of Will (Mana Drain) and Massacre to clean Gerrys board
12: plays Jace Beleren and draws a card (Engineered Explosives) and plays Glen Elendra Archmage with 1 Island up -- playing faithless looting draw 2 discard lands followed by my Sun Titan which gets me my crucible into play playing some lands for life out of the grave and Equip Batterskull to my warden which hits for 9 and runs into the Archmage, still getting tons of life for my Fastbond abuse. I start fetching and replaying lands gaining back punishing fire and killing his jace
13: oath trigger for gerry (Tasigure) plays Demonic tutor for Back to Basics (only 1 land untapped and an Island in play for me) -- I actualy missplayed here because I didn t payed my Tabernacle, but gerry was friendly enought to turn it back to the upkeep. I attack with Sun Titan and getting zuran Orb, now I have combo with Zuran Orb, Fastbond, Crusible .. saccing all lands ... mass mana ... mass life ... gaining back the grove of the burnwillows to bring back punishing Fire and kill him this way. He could had played the Engineered Exoplosives to delay my combo for 1 Turn.

gg's

Maqi vs. Silberhase
ID

Vazdru

Quote from: Iulus on 03-08-2016, 11:23:48 PM
Iulus with Green-Devotion 3
Bat with Izzet-Control 2

Game 1: I had a bad keep with Forest, Gaea's Cradle, Maze of Ith, Joraga Treespeaker, Ulvenwald Hydra, Primeval Titan and Sylvan Library. He played Lightning Bolt on Joraga Treespeaker and Sylvan Libary reavealed no creatures so Gaea's Crade and Maze of Ith did nothing for some time. He had Jace, Vryn Prodigy and Bribery twice for Acidic Slime (Sylvan Library) and Avenger of Zendikar (7 lands in play, one of it a fetchland). My Primeval Titan for Dark Depth-Combo was bit too slow.

Game 2: I had 2 Forest, Fyndhorn Elves, Lotus Cobra, Kitchen Finks, Duskwatch Recruiter and Sylvan Scrying. I had Thespian Stage as frist draw and combo a bit later.

Game 3: I had Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary Turn 2 and he had no answer. He played Turn 3 True-Name Nemesis. I had Turn 3 Ulvenwald Hydra (Treetop Village). A turn later I can play Bloodbraid Elf (Expedition Map), Strangleroot Geist and attack for 13 damage. He played Bribery again and chose Hornet Queen this time which stalled the game some time. A bit later i can get Kessig Wolfrun and together with Rofellos Ulvenwald Hydra was deadly.    

Game 4: I've had 3 lands, Dark Depths, Tarmogoyf, Surrak the Huntcaller and Destructive Revelery. He killed Tarmogyf and had Thing in the Ice and Venser, Shaper Servant. I got Rofellos again but Thing in the Ice flipped very fast and won him the game.

Game 5: I keep Forest, Taiga, Gaea's Cradle, Scavenging Ooze, Primal Command and Primalcrux. Scavenging Ooze was countered but he can't find lands. I had Kozilek Predator and Gaea's Cradle so he used Back to Basics to lock my lands. But I've had already Huntermaster of the Fells, Kozilek Predator, Elvish Visionary and a Wolf and he didn't find the land for Fiery Confluence.

Thank you for the good games.
Far below the earth

Payron

GoblinPiledriver (4c (w/o W) Reanimator) Vs Payron (5c Oath Combo-Control)

First game: GoblinPiledriver starts with higher standings

1: Watery Grave tapped -- Windsweath Heaths (Tropical Island) Fastbond + Hallowed Fountain tapped + Volcani Island
2: Riftstone Portal + Demonic Tutor (Oath of Druids) -- Badlands + Island + Narset Transcendent (reavaling Batterskull)
3: Forbidden Orchid (token for me)+ Oath -- Jace 2.0 and bounce Token, Narset just sees land
4: Franatic Research (discard Griselbrand and Living Death) and Animate Death so 2 tokens for me and Griselbrand for GoblinPiledriver -- Jace bounce Griselbrand in response draw 7 Narset plus reavels Mental misstep
5: oath trigger into Iona naming blue mainphase he follows up with lili and discard for all at end of turn I copy his forbidden orchid with my Thespian Stage to fight the Oath trigger -- Narset emblem gets online and time for me to turn the tables jace goes with the last bounce to 0 counters and dies to handle Iona + I do also play a Fact of Fiction which are divided into two piles 1: Bayou, Spell Pierce, Punishing Fire 2: Terminus, Dig through time - I take pile 2 and play the Dig with my 2 mana left to find a way to stop oath from triggering for GoblinPiledriver and I find a white mana source and Path for my token
6: + for lili and overgrown Tomb tapped -- I play Rune-scarred Demon and search for a second Forbidden Orchid to win the game with GoblinPiledriver oath's

Game2:

1: Samp + Inquestion of Kozilek (takes Toxic Deludge (leaves Mox Diamond and Oath)) -- Volcani Island + Mox Diamond (discard Savannah)
2: Marshflats -- Hallowed Fountain tapped
3: Exotic Orchid -- Tropical Island
4: Urborg -- Windsweath Heaths
5: City of Brass -- Bloodstained Mire + Demonic tutor (Phyrexian Furance)
6: Overgrown Tomb tapped -- Swamp + Sun Titan (Savannah)
7: Traverse the Ulvenwald (Island) + plays Island -- Sac fetchland + attack with titan (getting fetchland back) + eot GoblinPiledriver plays empty the pits for 2 tokens
8: Volcanic Island + Trench Gorger which I response with Intuition and 3 counters + eot I sac the Furance to draw a card -- I attack with titan to get my furance back and play Dark Petition for a counter and lay down my Oath vs his 2 zombies
9: he trys to play Dragonlord Atarka which meets my Counterspell

Game 3:
1: Bazaar of Baghdad -- Flooded Strand + Mox diamond (Grove of the burnwillows)
2: Wooded foothills -- Tundra
3: Windsweath Heath -- Bayou
4: Misty Rainforest + Thought seize (Miscalculation and showing him Karakas, Crucible and Primeval Titan) and dance of the death on Sheoldred -- Karakas bounce his creature
5: sylvan scring for wasteland -- crucible of worlds and Tropical Island
6: Exhume is countered from Mana Drain -- Primeval titan into Bojuka Bog and Thespian Stage to empty his big grave (21 cards)
7: nothing -- P. Titan Attacks and searches for Dark Deepths and wasteland
8: he scoops after draw

0:3

Payron

Payron

Lulus (Mono G Devotion) vs Payron (5c Oath)

Game1: Lulus starts

1: Stomping ground -- Plateau
2: Forest and Strangleroot Geist, which attacks -- Maze of Ith (20-18)
3: Bloodstained Mire + sac for Taiga and Morphed Den Protector -- Terminus for Miracle and playing down Grove of the Burnwillows (20-18)
4: Sylvan Scrying for Wasteland and playing it and Arbor Elf -- nothing
5: Upkeep Punishing Fire for Arbor Elf. He plays Thespian Stage and copys his Wasteland for it before he destroys my Grove -- Nothing
6: Wasteland for Plateu and Miscutter Hydra with 2 Counters -- Wasteland for his Taiga
7: Scavenging ooze ...

... In the end I found some lands but just couldn t handle the pressure

Game2: I Start

1: Wooded Foothills -- Stomping Ground
2: Grove of the burnwillows -- Verdant Catacombs + sac for Forest
3: nothing -- Forest
4: nothing (discard Primeval titan) -- Forest + Garruk + Token from Garruk. EOT I sac my Fetchland for Savannah and play an enlightned tutor for oath
5: I lay down Oath of druids and say go -- Reclamation Sage meets my Force of Will (Pitching Mystic Confluence) and plays Thespian Stage untaps 2 lands and plays Witness to Return his Sage
6: I oath into Sun Titan which returns Flooded Strand -- Bloodstained Mire + Reclamation Sage to handle my Oath and applys pressure with Vengevine which gets countered with Mana Leak
7: I Attacked with Sun Titan to return oath to the battlefield, which gets tripple blocked, but I can Swords to Plowshares the beast Token and kill Witness and Sage I follow up with Temple of enlightment -- lulus oaths and hits arbor elf. He generates mana and plays Avenger of Zendika which generates 6 Tokens which gets pumped by 1 Fetchland and his fresh played Maze
8: I oath and hit Greenwarden of Murasa, which returns Dark Petition. I attack with Sun titan and return crusible of worlds and he blocks him death. I play Fastbond and return Glacial Chasm and can play enough lands to find zuran orb with Dark Petition and combo out   

Game 3: Lulus starts keeps 7 - I do mull to 5

1: Forest + Arbor Elf -- Misty Rainforest fetch for Tropical Island + Ponder
2: Raging Ravine -- Temple of enlightment and Eot Scryb Ranger from Lulus
3: Courser of Kruphix + cinder Glade from hand and attack with scryb ranger -- Thespian's Stage + Zuran Orb
4: attack with Scryb ranger and courser and extending the board with Garruk Primal Hunter and building up a Token -- Bayou + Jace 2.0 and Brainstorm activation
5: Strangleroot Geist and attack with all and kill Jace with 1 creature -- Terminus for miracle (through brainstorm with jace) to clean the board followed up by Bloodstained Mire (23-6)
6: huntermaster of the Fells response Fact or Fiction (Pile 1: Crucible of worlds, Savannah  Pile 2: Mental misstep, Urborg, Forest) I take Pile 1 + Maze + Garruk token -- Savannah + Greenwarden of Murasa (Jace 2.0) (25-5)
7: Kozilek's Predator + Garruk Token and attack with all creatures (blocking huntmaster and sacing a land to Zuran Orb) Huntmaster gets Removed from Combat with Maze -- Supream verdict remove Greenwarden from the game for Misty Rainforest and playing it
8: Miscutter Hydra for x=3 and attacking with it so I need to sac my misty rainforest and garruk ulti for 5 6/6 token -- crucible of worlds playing savannah from grave and playing Wargate for glacial Chasm (25-1)
9: Windswepth Heath + token von Garruk -- sac glacial chasm to zuran orb and playing mystical teachings for enlightned tutor in the upkeep for fastbond and playing land from grave after draw to combo out with jace and flashback teachings

Game 4: Lulus starts and needs to mull to 5

1: Stomping ground -- Celestial Colonnade
2: Forest + Voyaging Satyr -- Lonely Sandbar
3: Forest + attack with Voyaging Satyr -- Scalding Tarn (fetch for Badlands) + Faithless Looting (discard Batterskull and Tropical Island)
4: Forest + Primal Command which gets countered by Force of will (pitching Bring to Light) Eot Mystical Tutor for Demonic Tutor -- Playing Demonic Tutor and playing Bayou and Oath of Druids
5: Reclamation Sage + attack with Voyaing Satyre -- Marsh Flats
6: Forest - Eot I sac Marsh flats for Tundra and Draw 3 Cards with Mystic Confluence -- flashback Lootings (discard forbidden orchard, wooded Foothills) + Treasure Cruise + Karakas (20-14)
7: Attack with Reclamtion Sage + Hornet Queen -- Brainstorm which finds Massacre to clean the board + Urborg
8: Maze -- Painful Truths for 3 Cards + Hallowed Fountain (20-9)
9: Fynhorn Elves -- Transmute Muddle the Mixture (Mana Drain because oath and tutor are already in the grave) + Undergorund Sea
10: Elvish Visionary which gets countered by Spell Snare -- Savannah
11: Avatar of the Resolution -- Scrubland + Elspeth, Sun Champion which produces 3 Token
12: Joraga Treespeaker -- 3 Tokens + Misty Rainforest + Rune-Scarred Demon (Sphinx Revelation)
13: Gaea's Cradle + Craterhoof which meets Mana Drain -- Sphinx Revelation for 9 with the Mana Drain mana + Wasteland for Maze and attack with Demon ... after all this cards he scoops

1:3