1 [AL] Force of Will
    1 [MM] Misdirection
    1 [FUT] Pact of Negation
    1 [MM] Thwart
    1 [PY] Foil
    1 [ON] Searing Flesh
    1 [JU] Burning Wish
    1 [7E] Evacuation

That is one of my pet decks for quite awhile. At first it looks rather weird and inconsistent but thats not the case.
Aim is to get one of the key combo parts sticking (volute,desire,eye,halls,mirror) and then go banzai with the free spells generated by them. To my surprise it works rather well.

There are of course issues: It's manahungry. It's not the fastest on the block. Getting the key parts removed hurts.

So there are my questions: There are some cards which can be replaced (mamgma jet, electrolyze, fire and ice, etc.); would it be good to add a 3rd colour to it? Green or black comes to mind for mana, recur, search. Green would give the insane regrowth, manamorph and some mana accel, while black would of course lend demonic and rituals.
Also would the saclands be good in here? Also I am not so sure about Dreamhalls. While it can be utterly broken with some hands it mostly isn't. Also I removed suspend cards... Not sure about them drawing them early is good but drawing them late is just awful. Visions might be good for the ability to pitch it for force.

I'd be happy about suggestions :)

pyyhttu

While I am not familiar with the various Dreamhalls builds, I'd recommend you to stick with your current colors and interesting theme: the concept seems to work pretty well (as I witnessed with Reveillark Combo).

I can only recommend some cards you could try and see how they work. You mentioned the deck is mana hungry. What if you tried:
Helm of Awakening (That card also comboes nicely with Sensei's Divining Top and Future Sight drawing the deck.)
You have heavy shift for blue. You could also consider Sapphire Medallion.

If you still suffer from mana issues, you can play that manamorph (your mana base supports it) or then try Chromatic Star, Terrarion or Chromatic Sphere.

You play Lotus Petal which is essential in faster combos but not Chrome Mox or Mox Diamond which works better in slower decks.

Your mana curve is quite high. Would Ideas Unbound or that U sorcery: Draw 2, discard 2 help to fix hand? You play Ponder but not Omen. Is that too bad?

You play Temporal Manipulation and Time Warp but not Capture of Jingzhou. Have you missed that one?
If time walks have worked well, some builds even play a lone Final Fortune as the last ditch effort before they go nuts on the last round, but I see your combo is built on a slower tempo and lacks stiffle + trickbind to over come the delayed triggered effect of fortune (and Warrior's Oath/Last Chance).

You don't play permission. Bu how about giving Remand a chance? Card + tempo + non-double casting cost make it one of the best counters in the slower combobuilds in my opinion.

Does this build try to win on the same turn? If not, you could also try one extra storm spell, Empty the Warrens.

Meditate, High Tide, Snap, Treachery, Repeal, Turnabout?

Just shot some ideas, you know your deck best and know to what direction you want to take it. Hopefully those give some ideas.

Why do you play Hammer of Bogardan? When have you used it's graveyard ability last time?

btw. Keep that Fire/Ice in there: fire vs. weenie sometimes is 1 to 2 trade and ice can be "cycled" whenever you have the mana and want to disrupt/buy some time and cantrip as a bonus.

Mythrandir

i would probably take out:

- fireblast
- prophetic bolt
- carbonize
- lightning blast
- hammer of bogardan
- burning wish
- shard phoenix
- evacuation
c
would add:

+ meditate
+ niv mizzet
+ scrablling claws
+ phyrexian furnace
+ sensei divining top
+ empty the warrens
+ izeet chronarch / nucklavee

and probably would add some manlands to add some blockers and give it a littble bit of pressure

also what do u think of:
aeon chronicler? and spells with transmute? personal tutor? favor the moment? beacon of tomorrow?
ever consider counters?: mana drain, counterspell, remand, memory lapse

btw i think that adding Black might be an option to test:
u get more protection for your combo: duress, thoughtseize, etc..
tutoring: demonic, diabolic, beseech (flashbacked mystical teachings)
removal/board sweeper: shriekmaw, damnation, etc