Creatureless Esper
Jeskai
BUG (?)
Jeskai
4C-Blood
UW Aggro-Control
Jeskai

http://mtgpulse.com/event/20743#295077
What seems to have slipped the attention of the TO: The last placed list played Jitte and was 99 cards even with the commander.
We played with the new scry mulligan to test it out.

Sorry for posting in german before editing. You know how it is in this heat. Brains are melting fast.

Goblin-Diplomaten

Eduard Gross also plays Commandtower which can't produce any mana in this format

What's your experience so far with the Scry Mulligan?

Eduard Gross spielt auch einen Commandtower der in diesem Format kein Mana macht ;)

Wie kam denn der Scrymulligan an? Hast du oder deine Gegner ihn "gebraucht"?

Maqi

Please remember: forum language is english.

W0lf

Natürlich ist jitte in Mannheim erlaubt :-D. Der scrymulligan macht nicht wirklich was, aber besser als nichts.

mox-fanatic

As Maqi mentoined: Forum language is english.

Ronald played Izzet.

I can't give any feedback regarding the mulligan yet. Neither me nor my opponents had to use it. Maybe we (players and council) should think about a mulligan adaption in order to be closer to the competitive magic formats. Imho the free mulligan may be dismissed (after a fair amount of testing and a community poll).

Kenshin

I got stuck in traffic on the way to the tournament. I started it 0-1 in games and I missed the announcement about the mulligan being tested.

I would have gladly taken a mulligan to six with scry in the "third" game of my first match. But because I did not know and my opponent chose to tell me after the match that we were trying out the new mulligan I did not go down any further because the hand was weak but okay and I did not want to go to 6. With scry to see wether or not it is a land I would have done it.

I later used the mulligan once and I liked it. Sometimes all you need to have for a game is that extra spell/land. I like the change so far because it is much closer to having seven cards than without the scrying. Is not such a huge punishment.