Main Menu

Highlander in Mannheim 4.10 is annulated

Started by GoblinPiledriver, 02-10-2014, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinPiledriver

This month there will be no highlander in Mannheims Wizard's Well, instead of highlander there will be a SNM Khans of Tarkir Boosterdraft.

Here is the source: http://www.wizards-well.de/
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

ZeSword

Hello,

Maybe I'd like to come to the following Highlander event at Mannheim :

06.12.2014 Magic Highlander Trial 5€ - Anmeldung ab 10.30 Uhr - Beginn 11 Uhr - Deckliste!

I'm French and unfortunately I never learned German, so I can only speak English (well, we could speak French or Russian too, but I don't expect you speak French or Russian better than English). Is that okay for me to come ?

Is the following address correct :

Wizard´s Well
Saeuberlich und Schmid GbR
S4,23
68161 Mannheim

See you soon,

Yann

Maqi

Sure. You're welcome. For this tournament a decklist is required. English communication should work just fine. Maybe some of the Saarbrücken players want to come, too (lash?). Might be possible to join them while on your way.

I find your enthusiasm inspiring. Looking forward to seeing you in mannheim.

GoblinPiledriver

Yeah the address is correct, the only thing you need to know is that the inner city of mannheim is strcutured in squares. So S4 is the name of the sqaure and 23 is the number of the house.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

ZeSword

Ok, thank you ! I'll try to come if I'm not too tired (and if I can manage to build a decent deck, of course)

ZeSword

See you tomorrow guys ! I hope I won't get lost in Mannheim :)

Maqi

@ZeSword: Was a pleasure meeting you! I enjoyed our conversation and I'm looking forward to maybe meeting you again.

I also want to thank you for your commitment in general and your support regarding mtgtop8.com.

ZeSword

Yeah I'd love to come back ! I don't have my schedule yet for january the 3rd, but I will definitely come if I'm around.

Until then, good luck for the GP ! :)

ZeSword

Hi everyone,

I tried to go on http://www.wizards-well.de/ to check the next Highlander tournaments, but unfortunately the information is not yet online for next monthes.

I remember that the shop owner told me, in december, that it was the first saturday of every month. Is that still the case ? If so, I won't be able to come on february, the 7th but I might be able to come on march, the 7th. Is it possible to give me that information please ?

Maqi

You remember correctly. Highlander tournaments take place every month on the first saturday.

From february onwards there will also be highlander FNM's.