Main Menu

[HLL]Scoreboard - Season XXI

Started by Vazdru, 19-06-2014, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orca-

K0d013e4st

K0d013e4st (RDW) - dsck (creatureless UW/b Helm-Control)

2-1

G1- he won the roll and Start. He countered/handeld all my Permaments
But didnt find a answer for my mishra - some burn spells did the rest.

G2- He Takes a Mulligan and Start with six cards.In this Game i was a bit
Flooded and he has just four Lands.I conceeded After He plays Moat followed by Entreat the
Angels for 2 and a Force of Will for my answer.

G3- I hit and bolt him to 1 life- He uses Jace Architect -8.He choose his Giddeon and my Boros Reckooner
to answer my creatures.
Two turns later i draw a lightning strike for gg

Thanks for the GGs

Vazdru

goblinpiledriver (Jund-Aggro) vs Vazdru (Dimir-AggroControl)

g1: i won the roll and started with Chrome Mox + Swamp, T2 i have Ashiok which won me that game...in the end (after 10+ rounds) i have still only one swamp and a chrome mox as mana sources  ??? interested how this could work? watch it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3561032/HLL%20Season%20XX/Round%203/Goblin%20vs%20Vazdru.rar

g2: he had to mulligan down to 6 and i have TNN turn 3

0:2

thx for the ggs
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

Quote from: orca- on 22-07-2014, 10:12:38 PM
This time there won't be a deadline extension.
If you didn't play your match till the 10th August, you get a default loss.

Quote from: Vazdru on 19-07-2014, 11:47:01 AM

Matchplay – matches have to be played within a period of basically bout two weeks, if match hasn't taken place in this time, the guy receives the win who is online @ cockatrice on gameday Sunday, 9 pm CET at the end of matchplay-period – if both do not appear, it's a draw

I'm online next Sunday evening, so contact me (or orca-) in case your opponent do not appear
if you don't have time to play your match next Sunday 9 pm CET try to convince your opponent to play your match before  ;)

you obv. have always the chance to concede or -if both players agree- to ID
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

ChristophO

Just as a heads up:
I have written 3 PNs to Hamsert and have not received an answer yet. Also I will be at the GP this weekend.
He also sent me two, but never as a reply so, something does not seem to work properly. Either my PNs sending or Hamserts PN receving is lacking^^

Hamsert

Hups komisch, Naja bei mir passt morgen ab 9, Donnerstag ab 9 und auch der Sonntag um 9 (alles abends versteht sich ;-))
Grüße
Matthias

ChristophO

ChristophO - Hamsert
2 : 0

G1:
Hamsert's first sorcery speed spell midgame is Thundermaw Hellikte. I go to 14 and Wildfire him down to one land.
I have two lands and two artifact stones left. I follow up with Huility and Rising waters. Once I resolve
Trading Post Hamsert scoops.

G2:
I have a Upheaval + Drain Hand with 2 lands, 2 artifact stones, and a Tezzeret. I draw Workshop and can ramp into Tezz
T2. Tezz gets needled. Later I resolve a Gilded Lotus. At 6 lands Hamsert makes a Ral Zarek. I untap my Grim Monolith EoT
and cast Upheaval and Drain Counterspell. With mana floating in Main phase 1 and drain mana in phase 2 I can ramp out
4 Stones including Gilded Lotus. On the next turn I resolve Future Sight. Once I find two must counter spells (Vraska + Devestation)
I go for it and kill Hamserts lands again. He scoops up his tops.

Thx for friendly games.

orca-

Game TaZi vs hitman still missing.

orca-

TaZi didn't show up
-> Win for hitman.

Top4 Pairings announced.

ChristophO

Vazdru (UB AggroControl) - ChristophO (Winter Orb Staxx) 2:3
G1: I win a lengthy game because I can play through Back to Basics with Ral Zarek + Tolarian Academy
G2: Vazdru screws on one land and I resolve T4 Asemble the legion
G3: Vazdru has permission + T2 Confidant an I can not resolve anything important
G4: I screw at three lands. Waste from Vazdru does not help....
G5: I Play draw go until T4. Vazdru has COnfidant T2. End of his Turn I play fact or fiction, he remands it.
    On my turn I play Thrand Dynamo + Fact or Fiction. Now I have Mana and Vazdru taps out a turn or two later.
    I Find Tolarian Academy with Demonic and Winter Orb with Wargate limiting Vazdrus Mana to two a turn and
    start castring 5 or 6 mana spells every turn. I win with Tezz, Agent of Bolas Ultimate.

orca-

Report missing of second Semifinal!

Also Grand Final announced!

GoblinPiledriver

Goblin Piledriver (Jund-aggro)  vs Kodo (RDW)  3:0
Game1: I had more card adavantage cards(Eternal Witness, Triumph of Ferocity, Duress) but I fall to 5 lifes. In the final turn I can block Kodos 8/8 Figure of Destiny with a Birds of Paradise and win with the counterattack.
Game2: In the first turn I layed down an Aether Vial, which brought during the game more creatures into play, then Kodos red mass removal could destroy.
Game3: We both were seemly mana screwed but I had Aether Vial on my side.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.

orca-

orca-

GoblinPiledriver

Yeah, thank you for asking. I will finish my final report at 23:00, till then you have to wait for the result with high tension. So stay tuned.
Throw enough goblins at any problem and it should go away. At the very least, there'll be fewer goblins.